Prestige Item
Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Thick Hair Reviews

Style your hair in seconds–that’s the beauty of this time-saving, polishing crème that provides long-lasting, air-dried style while keeping frizz at bay.

- Minimizes frizz and enhances hair’s natural texture
- Reduces natural drying time
- Provides 24-hour humidity control
- Retains your natural, air-dry look for up to 24 hours
- Boosts shine
- Leaves no sticky residue

You may also like Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Fine / Medium Hair

C’est vraiment fantastique

J’aime et je dirais meme que je l’adore ,j’ai utilisé se produit dans mes cheveux mouillés et sans aucun autre produit après me les avoirs laver je l’es ai laissé sécher à l’aire libre wow! Mes boucle étais belle sans frisottis ma chevelure reste très douce après l’application du produit, sa tien toute la journée même par journée humide comme nous avons eux la semaine passée.Si vous avez une chevelure abondante avec frisottie c’est votre nouveau produit coups de cœur assuré.

June 02, 2020

My go-to hair styling product from now on! LOVE IT!

Joico Zero Heat Air Styling Creme has become my go-to hair styling product. I haven't used any other hair products since I received this one. I love how it changes the texture of my hair and tames the frizz. It instantly makes my hair look healthy and shiny. The product absorbs into the hair easily and is perfect for styling and air drying. The product does not leave any sticky residue behind or make hair oily the next day. I love the smell and the quantity of the product. Will definitely be repurchasing it again.
    Joico products are the best!

June 02, 2020

Fantastic product! I would actually buy this!

I received this product as a sample from Chick Advisor and i have to admit, I LOVE it! I have insanely thick, permed hair and i find it is difficult to find products that don't leave it straight or curled and crunchy. I do have my one go to but i could easily see this becoming another product i frequently use. I absolutely love the smell of it, it's refreshing and not at all overpowering as some products usually are. I had to use quite a good sized glob to work through my wet hair but it dries wonderfully without leaving it with a crusty feeling. The curls look and feel natural. I would highly recommend this product for anyone with thick/curly hair!

June 02, 2020

Great product to tame those pesky flyaways

My curly hair is always hard to manage. This product is a great solution. A little bit in damp hair really helped define my curls, as well as keeping most of those pesky flyaways at bay. The smell is quiet pleasing, and lasts a good bit throughout the day. It's also volumizing, and gave my limp hair some body. This product is also super lightweight, and doesn't weight down my thick hair like most hair products do. Thank you for allowing me to test this out, and helping me find a product I will be adding to my hair routine. Definitely worth a try!!

Good but not amazing

I was quite impressed by how thick and rich feeling this hair creme was. It was easy to apply and had a very pleasant smell. This product made my hair feel really moisturized and left it looking shiny.

Despite its many great qualities, I didn't feel like it made that much of a difference to my hair. I typically use a hair oil which I think leaves my hair just as moisturized and might even make it look shinier. I had really high hopes for this product making my hair look polished when air dried, but truthfully I'm not sure it made much of a difference. I felt like my hair looked just as frizzy as it would with my normal products. I would still want to run a flat iron over it to help give it a more polished look.

Overall, I don't think I would purchase this product again. It was simply an average product for my straight, thick hair.

Disclaimer: I received this #freeproduct from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

Joico

Je ne sais pas si c'est moi qui l'a mal utilisé, si j'en ai trop mis, mais je n'ai vu qu'un petit changement sur mes cheveux. Il sent super bon à l'application et une fois sec ça sent encore. Mes cheveux sont pleins de frisottis malgré tout. #cadeau #joicoZeroHeat

June 01, 2020

Merveilleux!!

Euh... Un seul mot pour décrire ce produit, wow wow! Il sent vraiment bon et mes cheveux sont habituellement très abîmés et pleins de frisottis mais grâce à cette crème stylisante, mes cheveux sont vraiment plus en santé et éclatant. #cadeau

June 01, 2020

Great product to tame thick hair!

I have very thick and heavy long hair (below shoulder length), and it gets very frizzy when dried naturally. I avoid blow drying my hair or using heat to help protect my hair from damage. Joico's Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Cream for thick hair is the product I need to keep my hair looking great. I have tried it on both wet and damp hair and it does wonders to calm my hair down and tame frizz. It even smooths frizz when applied to dry hair. It doesn't weigh it down, and allows the natural wave to exist, but in a smooth way.

I like that this product goes on light, is not sticky, and has a light fragrance that isn't overpowering. I will continue to use this product for the long term, as it's exactly what I've been looking for.

*I received this product for free, and have given an honest review.

May 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product for people who want to skip the styling!

I was very fortunate in getting to try out this product for reviewing purposes from Chick Advisor! One of the first things I noticed was the packaging of the product- I think the descriptors on the outside tell you everything you need to know before using the product, and is clear and concise in this. When you open the bottle, the details are very on brand- with “JOI” across the opening of the tube, and the product comes out of the center of the “O” which I think is cute. It is very easy to control how much of the product you squeeze out, which I appreciate.
    I have tried the product out on three occasions now at this point, and I have been impressed each time! The first two times were with my longer hair, prior to getting a haircut (woohoo! Easing restrictions!) I used about a pea sized amount, rubbed it on my fingertips, and then scrunched my hair upwards to help with the bit of curl it has, and then air dried. I was happy with the results I saw! Of course, this one product won’t be a crazy big change in the outcome of my hair after simply air-drying and not styling, but I most definitely noticed that there was much less frizz than normal, leaving me with shinier, and nicely defined waves. The third time I tried the product was with a fresh haircut, and I was excited to say that the styling crème kept my hair looking soft and bouncy yet again. I enjoy the fresh, “hair-product” smell that his styling crème has, and it made me think of being at the salon! Also, the product isn’t sticky, and doesn’t leave my hair crunchy, which I like! I think that the product delivers on the claims it has- to fight frizz and define natural texture, so I believe that it has good value for what it is! I would recommend this product to people who experience frizz and want to combat this, while avoiding heat styling tools to help their hair be healthier!

May 31, 2020

Reduce that FRIZZZZZZ

To put this review into perspective I have long thick hair.

I really liked the Joico packaging, the fact that the product isn’t sticky or messy and the light smell is awesome. Frizzy hair has always been an issue for me, so I end up using heat on my hair fairly often.

This product does not make my hair feel oily or crunchy – my hair was still nice and soft after using it. I tried this product two ways in my hair. First, I used it to style my hair and make it wavy and second, I used the product then let my hair air dry straight. The frizz was more controlled when I let my hair air dry to straight than when I used the product to style my hair.

Overall, Joico Zero Air Dry Styling Cream does 'reduce' the frizz; it does not eliminate it. I could not go to work with how the product alone leaves my hair. Also, it still takes 3-4 hours for my hair to completely dry.

I would however recommend Joico Zero Air Dry Styling Cream for those weekends after you wash your hair and just don’t feel like using heat to style or have to get somewhere quickly.

#chickadvisor #joicozeroheat #joico #gotitfree