Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #74 out of 405 in Sun Protection

June 25, 2017

So surprised at how non-greasy it is!

I was skeptical about this moisturizer, knowing that it contained oil, and I have very acne prone skin. But it had amazing reviews, and now I can honestly say it is my go-to for a facial sun screen! Despite the argan oil, I don't find that it makes my skin feel greasy in the slightest, and in fact is probably the most luxurious moisturizer I have ever used! A little on the pricey side, so I do use it sparingly, but worth every penny.

June 14, 2017

Good sun defence

This is the second time I have purchased this product.

I enjoy the light scent this has, not overpowering. It is pretty thick to put on, but I guess that is to be expected with some sunscreens. One great thing about this product is that it is broad spectrum so it protects against UVA and UVB rays.

I don't find this makes my skin greasy looking, but my skin tends to be drier. I really like how my skin looks with just the lotion applied. With foundation applied and after a long day of wear, it can sort of cause whitish areas where it has lifted from the skin almost and mixed oddly with foundation. I think it will depend on what foundation you use.

Despite the drawbacks with foundation, I like this product for summertime because I have fair skin and this offers lots of protection. Your mileage will vary. I suggest trying a sample from Sephora before purchase to see how it works with your skin.

2.7/5

October 20, 2016

This sunblock was ok it was to greasy under makeup for me.. I can see this working well for dryer skin. The scent is nice and its expensive. So not good for me

September 09, 2016

Bought this at Sephora a few weeks ago, I have been using there Argan oil for a while now, so when I saw there moisturizer I decided to try this. I have very oily skin in this hot humid weather it is worse, very happy that my face did not break out. This moisturizer absorbed quickly, no greasy feeling, and no residue. I absolutely love the fact that it has a high SPF. Expensive but worth it.

September 09, 2016

It's a great moisturizer! I don't feel to wear a mask unlike other sunscreen. I have oily skin with prone acne and it's the only one it didn't make me breakout. I bought at Sephora for 40$. It's a bit expensive but worth it. With 1 pump it's enough for my face.

September 01, 2016

I received this in Sephora's Sun Safety Kit. I was alittle surprised about the SPF 47, as I've never seen such an odd number before. It wasn't thick or greesy. When first applied, it does leave a white film on your face, so because to little it absorb if you are not wearing any make up. It didn't cause any problems with my face make up when applied on top.