Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 369 in Sun Protection

October 20, 2016

This sunblock was ok it was to greasy under makeup for me.. I can see this working well for dryer skin. The scent is nice and its expensive. So not good for me

September 09, 2016

Bought this at Sephora a few weeks ago, I have been using there Argan oil for a while now, so when I saw there moisturizer I decided to try this. I have very oily skin in this hot humid weather it is worse, very happy that my face did not break out. This moisturizer absorbed quickly, no greasy feeling, and no residue. I absolutely love the fact that it has a high SPF. Expensive but worth it.

September 09, 2016

It's a great moisturizer! I don't feel to wear a mask unlike other sunscreen. I have oily skin with prone acne and it's the only one it didn't make me breakout. I bought at Sephora for 40$. It's a bit expensive but worth it. With 1 pump it's enough for my face.

September 01, 2016

I received this in Sephora's Sun Safety Kit. I was alittle surprised about the SPF 47, as I've never seen such an odd number before. It wasn't thick or greesy. When first applied, it does leave a white film on your face, so because to little it absorb if you are not wearing any make up. It didn't cause any problems with my face make up when applied on top.