1 review
JOWAÉ Cleansing Micellar Water Reviews

Good - 0

April 26, 2021

Lovely with a light spring scent

Since I’m already a big Micellar Water convert I wanted to see how this would compare to my usual brand. I really enjoyed it, overall, but the biggest benefit for me was my skin. Using this in conjunction with a Jowae moisturiser, I noticed a big improvement in softness and freshness in my skin, without any breakouts or irritation.

Sometimes Micellar Water with additions can have a very greasy texture, I was thrilled to find that Jowae’s still has that fresh Micellar Water feel that leaves behind no residue and leaves skin feeling really nice and cared for.

Some people might not love the scent. I wouldn’t describe it as strong, but it’s definitely there. It’s a very floral-based scent, which has a light springtime smell to it; not my favourite, but I didn’t dislike it either. When it comes to removing makeup, it does a good job with light or medium makeup. Heavy Waterproof makeup will likely need something more heavy-duty, but I’d still recommend the Jowae Micellar Cleansing Water for after makeup removal and a secondary remover and skincare product.

Overall, I loved the improvement in my skin since I’ve been using this and while the scent won’t be right for everyone, this Cleansing water worked fantastically well with my combination-type skin!