Juicy Fruit Chewing Gum

Juicy Fruit Chewing Gum Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 101 in Gum

April 27, 2017

Has been my favorite flavored gum since I was a kid I can remember getting the sticks in a five pack at the corner store for fifty cents, now the gum tastes the exact same except the taste doesnt last nearly as long as id like it to

April 27, 2017

JUICY FRUIT LA GOMME RENVERSANTE RENVERSAAANNNNTE! J'adore la gomme juicy fruit parce qu'elle est sucré et " fruité " et aussi , car je la mâche depuis que je suis petite! Aaah les souvenirs d'enfance! Essayer la, elle va vous plaire!!!

April 27, 2017

Taste is great but flavour dont last long in the chewing gum ,but now they have a bubble gum and it's great a nice soft gum and flavour lasts ,I love gum oh my I chew all day !

April 07, 2017

This gum has a fruity juicy, burst of flavour to start. I just find that the flavour doesn't last long at all. It seems to go away after about five minutes of chewing. I like a gum with lasting flavour, unfortunately, Juicy Fruit does not deliver in that department.
    I don't recommend this gum, unless you only want to chew gum for less than five minutes. I definitely will never buy this product again.

April 07, 2017

I chew a 60 piece container every 4 days, this is my favourite gum! flavour lasts long, its super unique, and it stays nice and soft. I buy so much of this gum. Wish it wasn't $4.00 for a container though.

November 10, 2016

It's a classic, i wish the flavor lasted longer than it does, but most gums these days don't last. they should bring back the stick gum :)
    Would recommend.

June 06, 2016

What used to be my favourite chewing gum taste, now makes me gag. I cannot understand that company's promotion of the two guys in the locker room doing what 10 yr. old boys would do - underarm farts. I now cannot put a piece of that gum in my mouth without that disgusting commercial playing in my head and all I can think of are hairy underarms. This results in spitting out the gum and now I just can't stomach it because of the commercial.

May 12, 2016

I normally buy this gum and keep it in my locker at work, just in case i need it since i ate something stinky or whatnot.. I found this gum very reasonable price and long lasting..

December 17, 2015

This has a really great flavor however it doesn't last long but still a good chewing gum

March 02, 2015

This gum surprised me. I was expecting the old regular Juicy Fruit. The flavor/taste is the same but it lasts much longer and the first bite tastes JUICIER!