Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #225 out of 270 in Toner

June 25, 2017

How is this different from normal rose water?

I bought it honestly not expecting much, and just loved the bottle. That's pretty much what happened. I'll probably refill it with normal rose water when I've finished the bottle. I would only buy this if you want to get the bottle. Other than that it's over priced plain and simple.

February 27, 2017

This #limitededition glasses bottle is stunning. Infused with #rose flower extracts it keeps your skin hydrated all day without that sticky feeling. Great for #oilyskin gals like myself. The mist is heavily fragrances with roses - so if you don't particularly like the smell I would advise against it. Overall, it's refreshing, hydrating and does aid in toning my skin.

October 29, 2016

I love the scent of Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist. It smells like standing in a rose garden, just beautiful! People sensitive to scent may want to stay away from this mist. I use it under my makeup as a moisturizer or over my makeup to refresh it throughout the day. I find that my skin looks dewy after using it. The mist is very gentle, the fine mist does not leave droplets all over my face. It's a little pricey but feels very luxurious!

December 31, 2015

The best thing about this spray is the smell! Jurlique is obviously expensive but this spray is refreshing and rose lovers will love it.

August 02, 2015

I use this mist to hydrate my skin throughout the day. It's also perfect as a makeup setter. I love the sweet smell of roses. It reminds me of being in a rose garden

August 01, 2015

I recieved this as a extra from Topbox and it is awesome. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so good. I love this product.

March 17, 2015

I have very sensitive skin so when using new products I'm skeptical because I could break out or experience a rash or a lot of redness but this stuff was amazing. It did not irritate my skin and it had a nice smell to it

December 21, 2014

This is a lovely product but for me, a luxury. It's pricey. A quick mist before applying my make-up, or for a pick-me-up mid-day, the gentle mist is cool and very refreshing, and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy looking. Fantastic make-up setter, as well. The scent really does smell like a rose garden and may be overpowering for some. It also comes in a glass bottle, so not ideal for travel.

November 02, 2014

I love this product so much! I usually apply a toner before moisturizer but now just by this alone, I'm all good.

May 14, 2013

I have very sensitive skin and have to say that this product does wonders! It actually feels nice to put on my face, and I love the scent! I put it on after washing my face and before putting moisturizer on. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.

New favorite songs?