Just for Me Hair Milk Leave-In Detangler
Good

Just for Me Hair Milk Leave-In Detangler Reviews

Ranked #692 out of 2395 in Hair Care

April 27, 2017

I didn't like this hair milk at all. It didn't do anything for my daughter's or my hair. Literally dumped it out and use the bottle to spritz water in our hair..

April 04, 2017

My daughter is mixed race, and has extremely thick, extremely curly hair. Just for Me Hair Milk Leave-In Detangler has proven to be not only budget friendly, but effective to remove tangles and make brushing much easier.
    This product leaves her hair very soft and manageable, and as an added bonus - it smells great!

February 03, 2017

Even though this is advertised for children's hair I use it myself for to detangle my hair. It leaves my hair soft to the touch and smooth with a very light pleasant scent. I have been using this product for years and recommend it all the time.

December 03, 2015

I am an adult user of this product and I find it to be awesome! A little goes a long way! There is no sticky residue, my hair feels better and better after every use and not to mention the scent of my hair is delicious! It is lightweight and great for all hair types including fine hair. Great investment. Better than many other detanglers on the market! Pick it up! Bought mine at Walmart.