Kashi Blueberry Oat Clusters & Flakes

Kashi Blueberry Oat Clusters & Flakes Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #221 out of 399 in Cereal

September 19, 2016

This tastes GREAT! I love it, but I do find it a little pricey for everyday breakfast. I use it for yogurt fruit parfaits, when travelling in snack cups or for when company is coming. It tastes crunchy and the blueberry does not taste fake or too chewy! I think a little less sugar would be better, but that is my personal preference.

September 19, 2016

I bought this product on sale at Zerh's grocery store I love the taste of the oat clusters and blueberries I ate it in a bowl with milk also right out of the box it's very healthy for your health and I would recommend this product to anyone

2.8/5

October 14, 2015

Kashi Blueberry Oat Clusters & Flakes;

Healthy cereal choice....not children's favorite! LOL

Definitely healthy choice.

July 07, 2015

Wow, is this cereal delicious or what?! I love Kashi cereals, but this one is the best! I just wish it had a bit more protein content, but it's great for a treat and here's a tip, use it to make cereal cookies... a-maz-ing!

July 07, 2015

I liked this cereal a lot. But I do wish it had more blueberries and wasn't so expensive.

March 21, 2015

Pretty good cereal. It's a nice change to having blueberries in it....I wish there was more or the blueberries were bigger though.

2.3/5

June 13, 2014

I decided to try a healthier cereal that would fill me up, and ended up with this one, since Kashi is a pretty healthy brand. Since it was so healthy, it was exactly what I thought it would be- bland, dry, and tasteless. Even though the health benefits, I don't I can finish the box. It doesn't taste that great, and there are other healthy cereals that I think taste way better than this one. Not for me.

April 15, 2014

i recently tried this cereal out and was very impressed with it. i mix 2 cereals together usually and when i did it with this cereal i found the blueberry flavour came out strong but tasted like there was fresh blueberries in the cereal. def worth buying again

March 25, 2014

I recently tried this,thanks to a free product coupon that I received. I was pleasantly surprised....it was very good. The blueberry flavour is just right, not overpowering. It is a bit pricey, but I will buy it again!

March 25, 2014

It's the only cereal that I eat, not just this flavor all at them except the vanilla way to sweet. The price is slightly a bit high for the amount that you get in the box. Which is a shame I hear many a customer in the grocery store say how much they like it but they can't afford it.