3.6/5
Kashi TLC Dark Chocolate Coconut Granola Bar Reviews
Ranked #291 in Granola Bars

Introducing the latest addition to the TLC® family of snacks - TLC, Tasty Little Chewies Fruit & Grain Bars, a delightfully delicious layered granola bar. They’re made with our signature blend of rolled Seven Whole Grain chewy granola for hearty, natural goodness you can see and taste, a thick layer of real, soft fruit and hearty nuts. And with 4g of Fiber, 4g of Protein and real fruit, they’re as nourishing as they are tasty. Of course, our TLC Fruit & Grain bars are filled with so many tasty goodies, you won’t miss high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and preservatives – we promise.

June 13, 2017

Granola Bar Worth Trying

This granola bar comes at a higher cost than some of the other's but occasionally you can find it on sale. It is a good sweet treat for lunch or as a snack throughout the day. The bottom is a cereal granola bar. There is a good crunch and mild taste to it. The top layer tastes like dates mixed with chocolate. It is rich and provides just the right amount of sweetness. Coconut is then sprinkled on top of the date/chocolate later. The taste of the date/chocolate and coconut mix really well.

June 12, 2017

I haven't had these bars in quite a while and just bought them again because I found them on sale. The bottom is a granola mix, which looks to be made of chewy oats and crunchy puffed crisps. This bottom layer has a very mild flavor. On top of the granola mix is a thick gooey dark chocolate layer, which tastes to me like dates combined with chocolate. It also has the gooey consistency of dates, which I really enjoyed. There are shreds of coconut on top of the chocolate layer.

Overall, I found the bar to be very mild in flavor and though I enjoyed it, it is not something I would run out to go buy again. I wish the taste were a bit stronger.

June 07, 2016

Quelle belle combinaison que celle du chocolat noir et du coconut. J'aime bien mettre ces barres au réfrigérateur un peu avant de les manger car je trouve que le chocolat du dessus est trop mou. Kashi nous offre une bonne option de collation avec un petit coté santé que j'aime bien.

May 10, 2016

Kashi is a great brand. These bars have my two fav things....coconut and dark chocolate. They are soooo good, not too sweet, they satisfy my mid day hunger.

March 10, 2016

Tastes as good as a chocolate bar, but is as healthy as a granola bar! Simply amazing!
    The chocolate is soft, rich, and gooey. Very delectable. When I crave something sweet, this is one of the things I Now reach for. Was a little discourages by the cost at first, but for the small upgrade in the cost, it is a huge upgrade in taste!

January 22, 2016

I love these bars ,the combination of the dark chocolate and coconut is really enjoyable, nice chewy texture ,great as a mid day snack

2.0/5

March 26, 2015

I hated these They had no flavour

July 24, 2014

When I first found these I was so excited! Two of my most favorite things, Coconut and Dark Chocolate. They are amazing. I put down my comparable chocolate bar and now feel like this is a much healthier alternative. Genius!!!

May 27, 2014

These are my new favorite treats, I was surprised at how many people didn't like them in other reviews. I have tried different ones but the dark chocolare coconut granola bars are my fav. I do try and grab these on sale because the price is a bit high compared to other bars. My only other issue is getting to eat them before my hubby or children finish them.

1.8/5

September 29, 2013

Kashi has good cereal but the bars really taste bad.