Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 1156 in Bath & Body

Katy Perry's intoxicating Killer Queen eau de parfum features a luminous floriental scent with notes fit for royalty. The bottle is inspired by a queen's scepter, displaying sophistication and luxury with a pop of playfulness.

June 11, 2017

Love the smell the bottle is a bit heavy but love this perfume. Bought it for my mom but ended up using it myself often. Planning on rebuying soon. Good job.

1.8/5

June 11, 2017

I hate to say that I wouldn't recommend this perfume because I really do like the smell but unfortunately I found that it didn't last even an hour and for the price ($40CND) I expect a decent perfume. Also the bottle is awkward to put with my perfume collection (that's a personal organizatuonal thing though lol).

May 26, 2017

I'm not much a fan of celebrity perfumes, but the first time I tried this i fell in love. It's such a beautiful scent for wearing everyday. And it's not very expensive now that it's been out for a long time. Sometimes even shoppers has it for $20(CAD).

September 29, 2016

100% my scent now! Subtle but prominent when you want it to be. Absolutely in love with the bottle, scent and overall feeling. Every time i wear this I get compliments on how nice I smell. I take those things very personally.

February 05, 2016

This perfume smells really good! It smells sweet yet slightly musky which comes together nicely. It was very inexpensive and the quality showed that. As soon as you put it on, it isn't very strong so you have to spray quite a bit to have enough to last you for awhile. That doesn't bother me though since it's so inexpensive I wouldn't mind using a lot of it since it is so inexpensive and it smells so good !

January 28, 2016

One of my clients, who works at a drug store, gave me a sample of Killer Queen when it first came out.
    I love it and, it has become my perfume.
    It is reasonably priced, smells amazing, has great staying power, and my husband LOVES it. I also love that it is unique and not super flowery , like a lot of other perfumes.

September 23, 2015

I recently purchased Katy Perry killer queen perfume and loved it. A little goes a long way with this perfume and it smells amazing. It's a stronger scent so not really for someone that doesn't like strong scents.

April 18, 2015

I love this perfume, it smells awesome and it's very fashionable.

March 14, 2015

This perfume smells great, it's gentle and sweet and soft but somehow manages not to be boring and have an interesting sharp note to it, hey I'm no perfume expert but I just love the scent! I don't know the notes but I would say to try it because it's got that special something. Doesn't smell like other perfumes, it's new and fresh.

August 05, 2014

I bought this for me, but it doesn't hurt that the boyfriend says I smell great every time I wear it! Wish it was just a touch stronger or lasted a little bit longer, but the roller ball is perfect for touch ups!

Well done Coty!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel