4.1/5
Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume Reviews
#748 in Bath & Body

Katy Perry's intoxicating Killer Queen eau de parfum features a luminous floriental scent with notes fit for royalty. The bottle is inspired by a queen's scepter, displaying sophistication and luxury with a pop of playfulness.

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Sweet smelling goddess!

This is a sweet smelling fragrance that makes you think that your in the summer months durning the winter! What I love about this perfume is that it doesn’t cost much but it smells like it from the high end shop! I would 1000% it to anyone!

June 01, 2019

This is my sexy perfume

Ever wanna feel sexy even when you don't look it.. put on this perfume. I found it on sale once and bought 5 bottles and never regretted it. It gives me an instant ego boost, even gave me the courage to ask out my current boyfriend. Buy it no questions asked just do it

3.2/5

January 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Iconic bottle, okay scent

This was the first perfume from Katy Perry. I love the bottle of this perfume and have it on my dresser. The scent is okay, nothing remarkable about it. It smells like a sweet candy musk. I wear it occasionally, but I keep it for the bottle.

March 16, 2018

Katyyyyyyyyy.

Although i enjoyed the smell it was a bit overpowering. Good thing is it lasts for a long time. You don't have to reapply later in the day. I would try another perfume by Katy though just because she is awesome.

September 27, 2017

love it

I got this as a gift a few years ago and I use it all the time. love the smell. its not harsh or over powering. I get lots of compliments on it. I've recommend this to everyone.

June 11, 2017

Love the smell the bottle is a bit heavy but love this perfume. Bought it for my mom but ended up using it myself often. Planning on rebuying soon. Good job.

1.8/5

June 11, 2017

I hate to say that I wouldn't recommend this perfume because I really do like the smell but unfortunately I found that it didn't last even an hour and for the price ($40CND) I expect a decent perfume. Also the bottle is awkward to put with my perfume collection (that's a personal organizatuonal thing though lol).

May 26, 2017

I'm not much a fan of celebrity perfumes, but the first time I tried this i fell in love. It's such a beautiful scent for wearing everyday. And it's not very expensive now that it's been out for a long time. Sometimes even shoppers has it for $20(CAD).

September 29, 2016

100% my scent now! Subtle but prominent when you want it to be. Absolutely in love with the bottle, scent and overall feeling. Every time i wear this I get compliments on how nice I smell. I take those things very personally.

February 05, 2016

This perfume smells really good! It smells sweet yet slightly musky which comes together nicely. It was very inexpensive and the quality showed that. As soon as you put it on, it isn't very strong so you have to spray quite a bit to have enough to last you for awhile. That doesn't bother me though since it's so inexpensive I wouldn't mind using a lot of it since it is so inexpensive and it smells so good !