3.9/5
Katy Perry Meow Fragrance Reviews
#589 in Perfume

October 02, 2017

Mon préféré!

Depuis la première fois que j'ai mis ce parfum, il est devenu mon préféré! J'adore son odeur sucrée et en plus, il n'est pas très dispendieux. Il reste assez longtemps pour que ça soit une excellent choix de parfum.

June 05, 2017

I received this perfume as a Christmas gift a few years ago.
    I am a die hard perfume lover and collector, and even though I don't care for this scent, I can't bring myself to give it away either. I find the scent sickly sweet, way to sweet for me. It's hard to describe, its got strong notes of musk and jasmine, with gardenia and lily of the valley, along with a handful of other scents that you can't really smell because the main 4 sweet smelling ingredients I mentioned over take the rest. The one good thing to mention is that the smell stays all day long, it is not a scent that disappears after a few hours.
    Did I mention that it is really sweet smelling? lol

February 10, 2016

I paid $40 for this one, and it's pretty and feminine without overdoing it. You'd think it would be really sugary because it's katy perry but it is still almost as clean-smelling as it is floral. the bottle is adorable and you get a good amount of product.

February 08, 2016

LOve katy perry perfume, tried a few and love this one the most, its sweet smelling not too strong and stay on for a while, hubby likes it too

November 16, 2015

Love this scent!! Not too girly, not too fruity, with a hint of vanilla. This is my go to perfume! and I have received countless compliments!

April 04, 2015

This is my absolute favourite fragrance! Beautiful packaging- super cute cat bottle. It stays all day, and smells sweet and floral. In my opinion, it smells like cotton candy mixed with a fresh floral. Love, love, love this perfume! Will definitely repurchase once I finish!

December 15, 2014

I love this scent by katy perry meow, it is the best smell ever. smells like candy! I dont notice if it lasts that long but the smell is soo good i must have it!