Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

October 12, 2019
    Enfield, United Kingdom

Always need Rice Krispies in the cupboard

My kids love Rice Krispies in the morning but I like having them for baking and I make a lovely rice Krispies coated chicken nuggets. These are healthy as they are baked and the kids love them.

October 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Rice Krispies kellogg

I absolutely love the kellogg’s brand. The rice krispies the best because i like making the rice krispies treat for my little daughter. When she is happy, i am happy as well.

3.2/5

October 10, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Boring

Rice Krispies must be some of the most boring cereal out there but a little bit of honey makes it a lot more enjoyable! I suppose it is a relatively healthy option!

October 06, 2019

Rice Krispies are totally worth it because as a kid I would eat them all the time and now I found my kids enjoying them into my buy them these are totally worth the amount they're usually sold for a reasonable amount and you can also be used to make rice crispy treats with the kids

September 04, 2019

Rice Krispies Review

Rice Krispies are a great cereal. This cereal is especially great in the morning for breakfast, because it’s not too sweet but it crackles which just makes your day!
    I absolutely love this cereal.

September 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I always buy this

Great cereal for the young and old. I love watching the faces of my kids when they hear the snap crackle pop for the first time. It has great pricing for the value

August 30, 2019
    New York, United States

Great Anytime Snack/Cereal

Rice Crispies cereal is so versatile. I love that it's not super sweet and still tastes great with milk. We love making rice crispies treats with it and adding fun things like sprinkles or chocolate to them.

August 27, 2019

Just loving this lately!

Rice Crispies has been my number 1 snack lately, i’m addicted! Every time I'm looking for something to snack on its the first thing i go for is a bowl of plain rice crispies, why plain,? because i love to enjoy the crunchy, crackle of these delicious toasted rice grains! You can use rice crispies in anything really, you can make your own squares, mix them in yogurt, with fruits, my fave is to dip it in my milkshake or just throw some in and eat my milkshake as an ice cream!
    Also, i have tried cutting a banana in half, spreading peanut butter on it & sprinkling some rice crispies! WOW! Amazing !

August 16, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

I feel like a kid

I feel like a kid when ever I eat them but love them because of their light taste and not being smothered in sugar. And let’s be honest everyone loves listening to them ‘snap, crackle and pop’.

August 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Close but no cigar

I love the versatility of Rice Krispies Cereal. I can eat them plain, with sugar, with fruit, with ice cream, or mixed with a variety of ingredients to create a new treat! Always able to find them at a great price. Store brand usually does not cut it, especially for recipes calling for rice cereal. Stick to the OG.