Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

July 12, 2020
    Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

Best for treats

Rice Krispies are not my favorite cereal to eat on their own, they taste plain and not great BUT they are AMAZING in rice Krispies treats!! The combination of these with marshmallows and butter is just irresistible

June 10, 2020

Great morning breakfast

Simple cereal that is great way to start your day.Very low in sugar making it a good family breakfast. You can also add fruit to compliment! Usually I will slice bananas in with my cereal.

June 09, 2020
    Sefton, United Kingdom

Childhood cereal

I had these a lot when I was younger and they are just quite boring!! With so many other choices around now, these just wouldn’t be my first choice. Wouldn’t buy

2.8/5

April 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal - good

Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal is a good cereal that reminds me of my childhood. As an adult, I now eat this cereal with almond and or cashew milk as I feel it just heightens the flavour without having to add any extra sugar. And ya, even rice krispies has sugar added to the cereal, but thank goodness it is minimal. Also, if you have stale/left over rice krispies, you can always use them in a fresh batch of rice krispies squares, for a treat!

March 31, 2020

not really fan of this!

Im not really a fan of this one cause but my kids love it and thats what matters most.. everytime we go at the groceries its one of the cereals they always get..

March 31, 2020

always loved them

I have loved this since I was a child. They are low in sugar, and good quality. I love the taste, especially with almond milk. I will forever use these!

March 30, 2020

Très bon

Ces céréales sont les plus utilisées par chez moi. Ont peut les utiliser comme déjeuner, faire des recettes exemple: carré rice krispies qui sont toujours super délicieux.

March 10, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Sweet

This cereal is very nutritious and delicious. It contains vitamin D and iron that is needed for day to day activity ,just in the right quantity. The sugar content is very low which makes it preferable to others.

February 12, 2020
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Kids choice

My toddlers love them!
    They love hearing them snap, crackle and pop!
    Family favourite for a very long time, I have been personally buying them for 22 years.
    Me & husband also occasionally treat ourselves to a bowl also.
    Kellogg's is a great cereal brand.

They are quite versatile also, can have them with cold milk, warm milk, chocolate milk, use them for toddler cooking by adding melted chocolate, or melted marshmallows.
    The kids love making eater nests with them, after adding the melted chocolate put into cupcake cases then just add some mini chocolate eggs.

I will continue buy them probably for many, many years to come.

January 30, 2020
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

great

Rice Krispies are my daughters and sons fav, They love listening to the cereal popping, There is so much you can do with rice Krispies even baking with the children which it fantastic as it makes family timed fun time with the children.