Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 368 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

March 22, 2017

As a mom this is the best cereal to always have in the cupboard. My kids love it for breakfast and I love that it is so versatile. I frequently have to make treats for groups and this is the quickest and easiest ingredient to use.

March 13, 2017

Best and most simplest cereal option for the morning rush. Love the texture, taste, and sounds from Rice Krispies. Plus, love making marshmallow treats with this cereal. So simple,yet so versatile.

March 13, 2017

I have tried other cereals BUT I always come back to the nice simple taste of Rice Krispies. I LOVE Rice Krispies Cereal for the taste, memories & the Snap, Crackle & Pop!! I have been eating this now for 43 years, I'll never get bored of it nor will I ever change my ways.

March 03, 2017

even though its not sweet like most cereals I eat I still enjoy a bowl of rice crispies maybe because of the snap crackle and pop but it also brings back memories of my youth . rice crispies squares were on of the first snacks I was aloud to bring to school, because my mother thought it was nutritious as a snack.

February 27, 2017

A great price and a kid-friendly taste! We keep these in all the time for unexpected guests as I haven't met anyone yet who wouldn't eat it for breakfast. I also do a lot of baking with it.

February 15, 2017

There is something so simple about Rice Krispies. They are a yummy breakfast and even a late night snack. And of course, there are always Rice Krispie treats!! So delicious.

February 04, 2017

Les meilleures céréales selon moi ! En déjeuner avec du sucre et des bananes ! Dans l'auto juste comme sa pour collation ou bien mélanger dans un chaudron avec des guimauves pour en faire des carrés de rice kripies ! Il y a toujours une boite dans mon garde-manger !

February 01, 2017

I love Rice Krispies and did even when I was a kid! The price can be sometimes a little pricey but they are so worth it! They are low in calories too and taste good with all kinds of different milk. I like the fact you can even bake with them and I like how the box comes with a Rice Krispies squares recipe! mmmmm

January 10, 2017

You can't go wrong with Rice Krispies. They are low calorie and low fat, you can eat them with whatever kind of milk you want and it will still taste good and you can make so many types of baking goods with them. Plus they are affordable. I love rice krispies.

January 09, 2017

A great cereal to make healthy rice krispie treats with for the kids. I like that there is a brown rice version also for the extra health benefits. Also a great cereal to eat.