Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 399 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

July 21, 2017

Love this cereal

This cereal is so good. It's good to eat in the morning and also love making recipes with it. From crushing the rice krispies to coat chicken(so yummy and crunchy) to making the best deserts(rice krispies squares are still my fave!!!!) My kids love it too!!

July 08, 2017

Yum

I love Kellogg's Rice Krispies . They're kind of plain but I really enjoy the taste . Sometimes I will add a tiny bit of sugar but it doesn't really need it . Kids love it because when you add milk it makes a snap , crackle , pop sound . I do too lol . I always make Rice Krispie squares and my Nephews love to help me when I do . It's approximately $5.99 a box but it goes I sale all the time .

June 21, 2017

Best cereal ever

K this maybe plain and dry but their my favorite. You can add chocolate chips bananas berries chocolate or strawberry syrup use white milk or chocolate this stuff is amazing

June 13, 2017

Snap Crackle POP ... Yum

I know that I love this cereal ... in milk or in squares. My kids will eat this up also. I like it for breakfast as it isn't sweet. The kids love the snap Crackle POP and I get asked by them often to make a treat with the marshmellows. YUM.

May 29, 2017

I love these. They are great for a light snack that doesn't overfill you. Sweet but not too sweet and great crispy snack that is just right for any time.

May 26, 2017

My house is never without this. I usually eat it for a snack before bed. Squares are so easy to make. If I eat it for breakfast I usually cut up a banana and add it to my bowl. Love it.

May 09, 2017

Rice Krispies is a great cereal choice for kids! The "snap crackle pop" is so fun, and Rice Krispies square treats are an easy to prepare and yummy treat for people of all ages!

May 05, 2017

Kellogg's Rice Krispie Cereal is a staple in our house. From the snap, crackle and pop in the morning cereal to rice krispie squares, it's something everyone loves. I generally buy them when they are on sale and find they go far. I would purchase over and over again!

May 01, 2017

You literally hear the snap, crackle, pop when the milk pours in. I like the colorful pack they do during the holidays. The kids in my family love the Rick Krispies squares. I make mine soft and gooey so I don't melt the marshmallows all the way. I remember how much I love eating the squares at our family parties when I was little and I am so glad the cereal is still around to pass on the enjoyment to the little ones. I recommend you open a fresh pack before making the squares, otherwise it will taste stale.

April 30, 2017

Loved Rice Krispies as a kid, love them just as much as an adult. I still remember sitting around the table with my bro listening to the "snap, crackle, pop" :) These are fabulous with bananas & milk, that has always been my favourite way to eat them. Great for baking too, rice krispies, yum!

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...