Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Yogurt Cereal

Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Yogurt Cereal Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #374 out of 399 in Cereal

You may not find the time every morning to cut up fruit and mix it with yogurt and sprinkle crunchy flakes of oats on top (every morning? try any morning), but we still think you deserve a heaping helping of this yummy goodness each and every day. That’s why there’s Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal. You can get a cereal that’s filled with rice and whole grain wheat flakes and yogurt-covered fruit and oat clusters. Your morning (and your waistline) will thank you.

2.3/5

January 17, 2016

I thought I would enjoy this cereal more than I did, but just found the yogurt clusters to be artificial tasting and much too sweet. The actual flakes are not bad but there are only tiny pieces of processed fruit. Not as wholesome or nourishing as I would like and expect from Special K.

September 15, 2014

This is by far my favourite variety by Special K - so much flavour & yet still so healthy! I would buy it every time, except that it's so hard for me to find in my local stores :(

April 14, 2014

The yogurt gives the cereal a rich and creamy taste, my husband loved it

September 20, 2013

I love the Special K cereals and wanted to try a different one, instead of my regular Special K Red Berries. I figured this one also looked pretty healthy. It was really tasty and had lots of flavor. The clusters of fruit and yogurt were great. I would definately buy this cereal again.

April 20, 2013

I've had it many times, it's usually on sale, and I like the flavors and textures in the cereal.

August 24, 2012

Nice tasting cereal that I am sure I will buy again.

February 29, 2012

i m not a fan of yoghurt so at first i wasnt very keen to try them!! but my roomate insisted go i gave in!! i still cant believe how yummy they are!! the yoghurt is like a breath of fresh air. the fruits are simply amazing and i can stop eating them!!

May 18, 2010

This cereal is one of my absolute favourites! I have been liking Special K more and more lately.. I actually just picked up a box of it two days ago, and it's just about gone already! :P

I'm not even sure where to start...
    1. The flakes stay crispy in the milk for a long time
    2. There are granola/fruit clusters that taste soo fresh and sweet!
    3. The flakes have a slight sweet taste to them, nothing too overpowering
    4. THE YOGURT CLUMPS! Ahh they're soo good!
    5. Very healthy
    6. The box comes with a free coupon of either a tub of yogurt, Bananas, Minute Maid Orange Juice, 1L Milk, Kellogs meal replace ment or cereal!

Just a great cereal altogether, I definitely recommend it to everyone!