Good

kids -n- pets Reviews

1 review
Ranked #333 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

October 05, 2013

I was introduced to this great company in the USA called Kids & Pets. They make Kids & Pets Instant all-purpose stain & odor remover, like no other. I actually have a great little story to tell you about this product. The day it arrived was the same day that our beloved family dog of 12 years had to sadly be put down :( It was a very sad day for us all. It just so happens that she had peed in my mom's huge area rug the night before (because she had certain bladder problems and couldn't always hold it) and my mom was just going to throw it away because it smelt bad and she didn't have anything to clean it with until now! So getting back to how Kids 'n' Pets really saved this rug and let me still have something that would always remind me of my fur baby♥ (because I am now the owner of the rug :D ..) We soaked it with product and let it for about 10-15 minutes then scrubbed it, rinsed it and let it dry! Then we wanted to be extra sure AND it smells so good, we sprayed the rug 1 more time with kids 'n' pets before bringing it to our house.

I honestly couldn't believe it took the smell of pet urine completely away. You know when you get your car cleaned and it smells like Cherry? That is exactly what this product smells like :) I love it. The bottle is huge and you don't need much of it to get great, fresh smelling results. Unfortunately this product is not yet available in Canada but they are slowly working on getting over here. Buy KIDS 'N' PETS on Amazon: http://amzn.to/etHmoW

Kids & Pets have been seen on different Mommy blogs, newspapers, magazines and on tv shows nationwide. They also have a 5-star rating on amazon.com. The absolute best part of this product (other than it really does remove odors) is it's Non-Toxic, Biodegradable and cruelty-free. All KIDS ‘N’ PETS products naturally eliminates urine, vomit, feces and most food and beverage stains and odors from carpets, clothing, upholstery, mattresses and more!

Find more info about this and other products online: www.kidsnpetsbrand.com

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme