3.2/5
Kiehl's Line Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate Reviews

Amazing - 0

August 28, 2017

I do not recommend this product.

I had such a hard time finding reviews for this product online. When I originally purchased this, I was at an airport waiting on my flight and browsing the beauty section. I needed a new eye cream and decided to try it out as I have never tried products from this brand before. When i first used this product it was bright yellow! Now it is a pale yellow, almost white. This in itself concerns me. I have used it for over a month now and despite it claiming to reduce dark circles, I notice mine are the same. For the price, I am very dissapointed in this product.

September 12, 2014

I received two samples of Kiehl's wrinkle creams and I have to say this one just wasn't that great. I was surprised as I usually love Kiehl's products and they always seem to work for me. This cream didn't really seem to make a difference to my eyes and didn't really fade the fine lines. I received another sample of Kiehl's cream (the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream) and THAT one I did love. It's also $10 cheaper and it works far better than this one. I wouldn't recommend this product to a friend and would tell them to buy the $10 cheaper eye cream from Kiehl's if they wanted something that works.