Prestige Item
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Reviews

September 23, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. It is the perfect amount of hydratation for my face and I feel as if I have less break-outs when I use it consistently. The price is on the higher end side, but not ridiculous since it lasts a long time.

March 31, 2016

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream is perfect for keeping skin hydrated during harsh winter months. I tried it for the first-time and was very impressed. I recommend this amazing product for it's water retention properties and skin protection. It fights against both dry conditions and cold temperatures.

February 12, 2016

This face lotion lives up to its claims & is great in harsh climates like Canadian winters. It's also great in the other seasons as it is not too heavy to use when it warms up. I need to go online & get more since I can't buy it locally.

March 21, 2015

The best moisturizer there is! And I have tried so many!
    My skin is really soft and has gotten better with using this product!

October 24, 2014

It's really helpful for dry skin when in winter, it can helps you reduce wrinkles results in very dry skin.

September 30, 2014

This ultra facial cream is a white light texture cream that hydrates for 24 hours. That is just what I need. I have 46% moisture in my face according to a skin analysis that I had done 1 1/2 hours after my cleansing routine. That was quite a shocker. So, now I am getting a full anaylisis at Kiehl's within the next week. So far, I like this product as it seems to hydrate my skin and makes my skin feel smoother. I think hydrating my skin will lessen the fine lines on my face. For a 125 ml jar costs $56 which is reasonable. This should last awhile because you really only need a bit of this cream as it goes along way. What I really should be using is the Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration. One step at a time. I would recommend this cream to anyone that seems to lack much hydration.

June 13, 2014

I used this with UFC toner. Love them both. My dry & sensitive skin got a lot better after using this cream and I think price is quite reasonable for the quality. I will keep using it for sure :)

October 11, 2013

I'm in love with this cream!! Best cream I've ever tried. It's fast absorbing, very light and thin, non-greasy, extremely moisturizing and hydrating especially for the cold winter season. Thumbs up!!

November 14, 2012

Cannot rave about this facial cream enough! Got recommended to me by a couple friends and now I've been using it for 6 months and I love it. It's lightweight, yet super effective - especially against the harsh winter we Canadians gotta endure. Hey, if it's good enough for mountain climbers in Greenland, it's good enough for me.

March 28, 2012

Although this says "cream", it actually feels super light weight, especially if your skin is combination oily, it doesn't feel heavy at all.
    I used to have dry patches around the apples of my cheeks. I've tried many moisturizers with scrubs to get rid of the flakiness but it would sometimes still come back, that is until I tried the Ultra Facial Cream.
    This is such a life saver for me, after using it for a couple days, I noticed immediate improvement on my skin, no more dry flaky patches! My skin was so smooth and supple, applying foundation was a breeze.
    This is well worth the price, for a 50mL it's $32 and lasts about 2-3 months and the 125mL has lasted me about 5-6 months for $56. I also love how there's no scent in this cream, amazing stuff.