Kind dark chocolate nuts and sea salt

Kind dark chocolate nuts and sea salt Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 1259 in Snacks

May 17, 2017

Kind Bar is something that I would keep with me in the car or in the office. It is a quick and easy snack to eat on the road. It has 6g of protein and 7g of fibre. Minimal amount of sugar (5g). They don't use GMO ingredients which is definitely a plus. This particular flavour has a great taste with a hint of saltiness.

May 12, 2017

Yummy! Kind bars are delicious and are a nice perk me up snack mid afternoon when I'm a little tired and the sugars start running low. I've tried a lot of the different flavours but I enjoy this one the best

April 23, 2016

This was delicious!!! I always love sweet and salty and this met both my needs. The nuts were so good. I would much rather have this over a regular chocolate bar any day.

January 16, 2016

Picked up some of these for those times that I can't make my own snacks.

I love the salt and chocolate, really hits the stop when you need a quick pick me up and you trust that the ingredients are top notch! :)

January 11, 2016

This bar is so delicious! It really is great for on the go snack. It has just enough chocolate and nuts. The sea salt is a great addition.

November 16, 2015

I was a little hesitant because it was labelled "nuts and spices".
    To my surprise an amazingly perfect blend. Not too sweet, not too salty, not too chewy, not too crunchy.....a little sticky, at best......overall just YUMMY! In my opinion it is more satisfying than any chocolate bar.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store