Kinder Bueno Bar Reviews
#28 in Chocolate

February 23, 2021

Amazing

My favourite chocolate ever! So soft and tastes rich and delicate.. it truly is an exquisite taste and tastes different from all the other chocolates wow!

February 01, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Another home run for kinder!

Kinder chocolate is by far one of the most underrate brands I know of! Every product they make pretty much hits it out of the park; the bueno bar is not an exception!

February 01, 2021

Another delicious Kinder treat!

Mmm I’m a fan! I love the Ferraro brand of chocolates and this is a great addition to their selection of treats! These bars are filled with wafers and a delectable creamy filling. They’re not overly sweet and I like that they come in a treat size form. I’ll definitely be enjoying them again! My only wish is that they could have different options for the filling as well! Yum!

December 15, 2020

One of my faves!

I love this chocolate bar. Perfect combination of light crispy wafer, covered in a thin layer chocolate. The inside is liquidy, white-chocolatey, hazelnutty goodness. 2 individually wrapped bars is handy.

December 15, 2020

Hazelnutty goodness

I wish I could buy a tub of the hazelnut filling! It’s so creamy and delicious - kind of like Nutella minus the chocolate. These bars are light as air and such a delicious treat!

December 04, 2020

Wonderful

This is definitely one of my favourite chocolate bars!!! It’s tasty and crunchy. From my point of view the only bad part is that it finishes, it should be bigger.

November 18, 2020
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Love it!

I could probably eat it every day! It is not too sweet. Milk chocolate, crispy wafer and smooth hazelnut cream - simply divine! Definitely one of my favourite chocolates!

October 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

AMAZING

seriously so so so so good. it feels like you are eating a luxury chocolate bar and it is so light and crisp. I love it so much but I keep it as a treat because its too good for everyday use

September 23, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Melts in mouth

I love the kinder bars. They are the perfect portions for your craving of chocolate. The chocolate basically melts in your mouth with the waffle and hazel center. The way it was designed is pretty smart. They make it easy to break a piece to share or just share a whole bar, since it comes with 2. The price for this melt in your mouth candy is super reasonable.

June 18, 2020

Delicious!

Kinder Bueno is absolutely delicious! Light crunchy wafers surround a delicious light hazelnut cream filling. You can easily break off pieces to share, but who doesn’t want to keep it all for themselves?!