Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour Reviews
Ranked #4 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Mango Coconut Crunch

July 24, 2017

So yummy

his are great! It is difficult to stop eating them. These are absolutely on my Christmas list! The pomegranate ones are my No. 1 Favorite! Try it. Bring some to your next get together, if you don't want to eat them all yourself!

June 21, 2017

New favorite

I've always been a huge fan of the brookeside fruit centres covered in chocolate, however this is new to me! I tried this for the first time about a week ago and I'm so glad that I did! This is a huge serving of a bar, I can only eat half, which is fine because half of this bar is about equal to the sugar and calorie content of other full chocolate bars. This will definitely be a summer favourite for me! Sweet and fruity!

June 08, 2017

I really enjoyed the decadent dark chocolate they use for this bar. As for the fruit flavor, I found it only came across ever so mildly, compared to the fruit flavoring for the other tablet bars. If you are looking for a decadent bitter dark chocolate taste, complimented by the ever so mild taste of cherry, then I would try this. If you are looking for something more fruity, I would suggest trying one of the other flavors.

June 08, 2017

This chocolate bar tastes great! The dark chocolate is rich and decadent. It is not bitter in any way. This bar has a very fruity flavor which is quite unique. I got a good tart cherry flavor and there were a good amount of crisps throughout the bar.

May 05, 2017

Good quality product, but not for my taste.The chocolate is smooth and tasy and it does fit with cherry and pomegranade flavour. I am not a very fruit-chocolate combination, but i think that my son's reaction after tasting for the first time this product make me recomment it for taste essay, at least.

May 03, 2017

my roommate bough this and shared a piece with me, i never tried this before but i decided to give it a try, it was bad at all, just based on personal taste i didnt like it that much

April 26, 2017

I bought this chocolate on clearance so had about 5-6 bars. These were soooo addictive! The bitter dark chocolate contrasted beautifully with the tart notes of cherry, and the crisp was an additional interesting texture.

April 21, 2017

This one is absolutely delicious too. It has a great dark chocolate taste but mixed with fruit. I lover how it has the hint of pomegranate. I woukd recommend this.

April 13, 2017

We got to try this recently at the Women's Show. My husband isn't big on chocolate but he loved this bar! The fruit flavour was not overly fake or sweet. It just added a nice lightness to the chocolate. Definitely worth a try!

April 12, 2017

I really like this brand and this flavor is one of the best. Once you start eating them you really cannot put them down until they are all gone! The best thing is the fact that its fruit so you don't feel guilty hahaha.