Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 845 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Mango Coconut Crunch

May 05, 2017

Good quality product, but not for my taste.The chocolate is smooth and tasy and it does fit with cherry and pomegranade flavour. I am not a very fruit-chocolate combination, but i think that my son's reaction after tasting for the first time this product make me recomment it for taste essay, at least.

May 03, 2017

my roommate bough this and shared a piece with me, i never tried this before but i decided to give it a try, it was bad at all, just based on personal taste i didnt like it that much

April 26, 2017

I bought this chocolate on clearance so had about 5-6 bars. These were soooo addictive! The bitter dark chocolate contrasted beautifully with the tart notes of cherry, and the crisp was an additional interesting texture.

April 21, 2017

This one is absolutely delicious too. It has a great dark chocolate taste but mixed with fruit. I lover how it has the hint of pomegranate. I woukd recommend this.

April 13, 2017

We got to try this recently at the Women's Show. My husband isn't big on chocolate but he loved this bar! The fruit flavour was not overly fake or sweet. It just added a nice lightness to the chocolate. Definitely worth a try!

April 12, 2017

I really like this brand and this flavor is one of the best. Once you start eating them you really cannot put them down until they are all gone! The best thing is the fact that its fruit so you don't feel guilty hahaha.

March 13, 2017

Je ne suis pas très chocolat à la cerise, par contre, lorsque j'ai gouter à celui-ci je suis tombé en amour avec le goût. La barre est délicieux et c'est idéal pour une petite rage de sucre à tout moment dans la journée! hihi

January 08, 2017

this treat was bought for me at Christmas!! wasn't to sure bout it till I tasted it!! its a dark chocolate I couldn't really tasted the pomegranate in it though! but very tastey

January 07, 2017

I love the taste of these and I recommend it to people who love dark chocolate. The chocolate is creamy and sweet, and inside is hidden a wonderful pleasure of tangy pomegranate.

January 07, 2017

I love the Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour! The flavour of this bar is so divine! Dark chocolate has not always been my favourite, and I usually prefer milk chocolate, but this bar is fantastic! The tart cherry with the notes of the chocolate make this bar heavenly! I recommended this bar to friends all the time. Even just writing this review makes me want another bar!