Kinder Surprise Reviews
#17 in Chocolate

Kinder Surprise, also known as a Kinder Egg is a confection originally intended for children in the form of a chocolate egg containing a small toy, often requiring assembly. This delicious kinder milk chocolate has light and crispy puffed rice with a creamy milk filling. There is a healthy portion of milk and so will be a great treat for kids and groenups.

September 30, 2017

Great for kids

I never was one to buy kinder chocolate eggs but ever since my little one came along it's a great way to entertain the kids. He loves opening it up and eating the chocolate which is not too sweet.

Bien

C'est un très bon concept pour les enfants. Néanmoins, le contenu (le jouet) est devenu des assemblages de petite figurine qui ne représente pas grand chose, bien loin des belles figurines a collectionner quand nous étions petit... Déçus... Pour ce qui est du goût, toujours pareil, très bien.

Love them

I love Kinder surprises ! My son gets one everytime we are out shopping if hes good! I always get them for special holidays such as xmas,birthday and easter. They taste amazing and are a great price.

Would buy again

I used to buy these for my kids when they were young as they loved the chocolate and the fact that they got a small toy. My one son is now 23 and away for school and I still will buy these for him and put them in his things as this is his favorote chocolate.

September 02, 2017

sweet treat with a fun surprise

I love buying these for my friends kids. It's always a great time to watch them enjoy the chocolate treat and then find a fun prize inside. Great combination of milk and chocolate.

August 16, 2017

Reminds me of being a kid

I used to always beg my mom for Kinder Suprises when we went to the grocery store. The white and milk chocolate are both very good, and of pretty decent quality.
    Most of the time you get a really fun toy, at least I thought so.
    Overall, really great.

August 16, 2017

Meilleur avant

Le goût du chocolat a toujours été le même depuis mon enfance, ce n'est pas le meilleur mais je donnerai une note de passage. Le truc qui me déçoit le plus ce sont les petits jouets contenus. Ils deviennent de plus en plus moins originaux que les anciens et ils sont plus ''Cheap'' qu'avant...J'en ai assez des petits animaux que tu dois assembler ou des petites figurines. Il y a près de 5 ans, on pouvait avoir des gadjets cool au moins. À part ça, je pense qu'on devrait toujours continuer à offrir des Kinder surprise aux enfants, c'est un très beau concept.

July 21, 2017

my toddler and I love these eggs

Kinder Surprise Egg tastes so good. The milk chocolate just melts in your mouth but the flavour is so rich and creamy. I am not a chocolate person but Kinder Surprise chocolate is delicious. My toddler loves the toys inside too. Me and her love to grab a pack of three and but the toys together. The toys inside are great easy to put together. great buy

July 21, 2017

I don't even buy these for the toys...

I don't even buy these for the toys.. I buy it for the delicious chocolate!! It's so good- one of my favourites!! The toys used to be much better but maybe I say that because Im not a child anymore and toys no longer excite me like they used to? LOL who knows but I don't care how old I get- I'll keep eating them!!

July 06, 2017

Childhood favorite

No matter how old I am I will always purchase these little goodies.They taste so good i love the milky and creamy chcolate.Not to mention the small toy s always cute!