Kirkland Bathroom Tissue Reviews

September 07, 2014

I love this bath tissue from Costco. It is a nice quality for the price. You get about 30 rolls for about fourteen dollars.

August 11, 2014

Best bathroom tissue around! Value is awesome for the length of time it lasts! Hardly ever buy and great for the farm septic tanks

August 10, 2014

The price sure is right. The rolls are also much larger than regular rolls and double rolls- I love how long they last. Downsides are that you basically need a house to fit the huge amount of toilet paper. Apartment dwellers beware. Not the softest offer greatest, but works well.

August 06, 2014

Moving from a small town to a big city, I had never experienced the whole Costco experience till about a year ago, I'm glad I love trying new products as this has to be the best value for your money, especially with two or more bathrooms!! My only complaint is that these rolls are soooo big, they don't fit very well on normal tp holders but once a bit is off the roll, perfection!!

July 25, 2014

I used to wait for sales, use coupons, and price match at the local grocer. I have found that since I have been buying the Kirkland bathroom tissue, I may dish out more money up front, but the rolls are thick and heavier than any other brand I have purchased. So I pay $15 up front but I don't have to keep running to the store to replenish toilet paper because it lasts twice as long. This product is also soft to use and doesn't shred or have dusty particles that float in the air.

1.7/5

July 14, 2014

Bought Kirkland's brand of toilet paper when I was last at Costco. It's too bad it's such a big bag because the TP is horrible. It's really rough. I won't buy it again. Not worth the savings as I had to buy my usual brand right after because I wouldn't use the remaining rolls.

June 21, 2014

Best bang for your buck. You get good quality backed by Costcos guarantee which is amazing!

June 17, 2014

Love the price, love the quality, love the product. Nothing else to add!

May 28, 2014

Kirkland bathroom tissue provides great value and good quality. The toilet paper rolls hold more tissue than other brands, so each roll lasts longer. Tissue is of good quality and is strong enough to do the job and soft enough to be pleasant to use. Only bathroom tissue my household uses!

May 19, 2014