Kirkland Disposable Diapers Reviews

Provides baby with outstanding fit and comfort.

May 13, 2020

Great diapers!

I absolutely love these diapers, you get a lot for the money spent on each box. They have all the best features from other diaper brands. They have the indication line that lets you know how used the diaper is after they pee, they are soft and cushy and also have the sticky parts so the flaps stay secure. They have also added adorable animal designs for each size. They are made without fragrance, lotion, natural rubber or latex or elemental chlorine which also gives peace of mind.

April 30, 2020

Decent

Great for absorbing urine and bm but the tabs are always folding in on me when I go to change him so they get in the way. Great diapers other then that

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great diapers

These are excellent diapers. I’ve used them for the last year with my busy toddler and there’s never any leaks or rashes. They stay snug, and there no pinching or rubbing from them.

March 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to

Great price!! Comparable to huggies. Does the job great and my son seems very comfortable in them. Can't beat the price for quantity this helps a lot in a month.

3.2/5

February 08, 2020
    California, United States

Not for everyone

These diapers aren't made for all babies. My child has always been active and a wiggler. He either leaked or had a blowout every single time we used a Kirkland diaper. For whatever reason, these diapers are just smaller/shorter than Pampers Swaddlers and they don't move with a baby very well. They're substantially cheaper, but they weren't worth all the extra laundry. I wouldn't recommend them for an active baby.

February 03, 2020

Best diaper

I usually use pampers but someone had given me these to try and I love them. My baby didn’t leak through any of them. Super absorbent and best value. And they didn’t chaff his inner thighs

January 30, 2020

Best diapers!!

Absolutely love these diapers! Very strong and can hold a lot!! Best diapers for overnights for my toddler. Haven’t had a single mess with them and the hold of them is the strongest of any brand.

January 07, 2020

Meilleur couche au meilleur prix

J'ai commencé à utiliser ces couches lorsque mon bébé a changé de grandeur nouveau née à grandeur 1 et un an plus tard je suis toujours avec les couches Kirkland. Elles sont abordables et extrêmement efficace. Je n'ai jamais eu aucune fuite et les fesses de bébé n'ont jamais été irritées. Sans parfum, elle ne limite pas les mouvements. Je recommande ce produit sans aucune hésitation.

December 08, 2019
    California, United States

Great value and product

These have been the diapers I have been using with my daughter since the very beginning. It hasn’t gave her any problems and it actually can hold up when you can’t change them right away. I also haven’t experience and blow outs or leaks through the night. I love them and I keep going back. And also the patterns they have are very cute too.

November 21, 2019

Love Kirkland diapers

Good price for the amount you get! Pretty good quality for the product as well first choice would be pampers but with our budget we always get Kirkland more blowouts with Kirkland but could be coincidence and a lot better product then any huggies