Kirkland Low-Fat Microwavable Popcorn

Kirkland Low-Fat Microwavable Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #499 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 21, 2017

Worth the buy

Family favorite in our house! Such a good thing of popcorn and it lasts a long time! My children, husband and myself enjoy it when watching movies or a just light snack.

July 04, 2016

Popcorn is a go to snack for me, and I have always found Orville Redembachers superior to anything else out there. But when I saw Costco sold a huge box, I decided to try it. I have rarely been disappointed with Kirklands quality, and Costco has such an amazing return policy, that I figured if I don't like it, I'll return for a refund. I didn't have to return it, as I am very happy with it. It usually pops almost all of the popcorn, and is still tender. I find I like to add a little salt.. Not the healthy choice, but I do it. Something about the brown bags really tickles me, too. Both of my popcorn snob boys also love it. A fraction of the cost of Redenbachers and we enjoy it every bit as much!

April 13, 2016

This is a very affordable option if you enjoy low fat popcorn! You get 44 bags in a box which will last you a really long time. The taste is good but keep in mind this is low-fat so there isn't a lot of butter if that's what you like. As a result, this is a healthier option which I enjoy as a snack in the evenings! Be careful because this burns easily however I would definitely recommend it as a healthy snack option!

JBennett added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Torch 4