Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Kit Reviews
#814 in Nail Polish

1.8/5

November 30, 2017

Seems better

None of the nail tips fit my nail beds so if I wanted to use them I'd have to file them down and adjust them to fit better. There's no nail primer which is needed for acrylics and especially cheap ones like this kit. I ended up using the acrylic powder and liquid to do and overlay on my nails so I wouldn't waste the product and my money. The acrylic itself is already lifting not even 24 hours after application and I used a primer I had previously purchased. If you have larger nail beds and take a little bit more time this product will probably work better but I didn't enjoy it.

September 11, 2017

Great product for at home use always looks professional.

These were beautiful once I had them on. It was fairly easy to apply to my non dominate hand but very hard to apply them to the other hand. Using the brush to apply the powder/liquid left me with allot of filing later. The brush was okay. The struggle that took the joy out of using the product came when the filing started. I believe with practice i would be able to eliminate much of the filing after becoming more proficient with the brush and product. I really liked the color of my nails afterwards which was a light pink and nice french white. Too much sanding/filing for a beginner. practice would be the best to appreciate this product,

April 21, 2015

This kit works very well! If you read the directions you should have decent results. It does take time to make it look right, if you are new at applying this product, but once you get the hang of it you can get it done in about the same time as you would at the salon. It is very smelly though, so make sure you use it somewhere that you don't mind having a strong odor for a few days. My biggest disappointment with this kit is that the acrylic powder is clear rather than a natural pink. It isn't great for a polish free/french style look since you can see the old acrylic through the clear.