KIT KAT Chunky Cookie Dough Reviews
#272 in Chocolate

October 24, 2020

I am addicted

I am addicted to this chocolate bar! It is not as sweet as I had assumed it would be! I could honestly live off of these! I usually always have one in my purse at all times

July 21, 2020

Best by far

I am not big on chocolate but I love this the most. I tried it the other day for the first time. I am hooked. I love the cookie dough and it hit the spot.

June 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

was soo good

The kit kat was just the amount i needed no more no less, melted in my mouth and the new flavor was amazing. I will buy this again. it tasted just like the cookies and cream bars but better mixed with the kit kat sensation. really happy with my buy:)

2.2/5

March 19, 2018

No Cookie Dough Here

Big KitKat fan here, and I can tell you this new one is not what it sounds like. It's very salty, and quite hard. I didn't get even one taste of cookie dough. It was like some sort of mistery ingredients in the centre. My 7 year old daughter is a huge KitKat fan and after one bite of this bar she was spitting it out. Sadly now it will be a while before we'll want any sort of KitKat.

December 06, 2017

Yummmmm

Best kit kat ever. Never had a better tasting kitkat. Best chocolate bar out their by far.
    It blows the comp out of the water.
    Kit kat comes oit with bunch of different kinds.
    They chunky version of kit kat is my favourtie because i like the beginning and endsthe best

September 07, 2017

Kitcat perfection

Kitcat is one of those incredible candy bars no matter what flavor they do you just love it. This candy bar cookie dough is no exception the flavor is so delicious and to die for

September 07, 2017

similar to the original

I didn't find this bar all THAT different from the original Kit kat bar- which I am not complaining about. The original is one of my favourite chocolate bars and the added cookie dough texture was amazing.

June 28, 2017
    New York, United States

Great Tasting Kit Kat- Deceiving Name

The Kit Kat Chunky Cookie Dough tastes a lot like the original. It is essentially a milk-chocolate covered wafer with light-tasting cookie dough cream on the inner top. The wafer layer is quite thick and provides a soft crunchy texture. What I love about Kit Kat chunky, and this is no different, is the thickness of the decadent, smooth milk chocolate that coats the bar. I would try this if you can find it, but if you cannot, you are not missing much if you've tried an original Kit Kat Chunky.

June 28, 2017

Kit Kat with Cookie Dough

This Kit Kat is pretty good. I love regular Kit Kat bars so I did enjoy this, although it did not have much of a different taste than a regular Kit Kat bar which is why I was disappointed. There are the classic wafers with a sweet and smooth rich chocolate coating. The cookie dough inside had a mild cookie dough flavor but it was not strong at all. There also was not a lot of cookie dough. Overall this is a good chocolate bar and it is worth a try if you like a Kit Kat. They can be found at the Dollar store for under $1.

June 23, 2017

I love them

I love these new kit kats. They taste like kit Kat but have cookie dough in there too. Kind of like the peanut butter ones... Just a layer after the wafers then ccovered in chocolate. I think they are yummy.