KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 07, 2016

Definitely one of the best mixers anyone could own, easy to use, easy to understand how to work it, we have had ours for 20 years, saw a new one for half the price recently and purchased a new one, all the attachments work perfectly definitely the only mixer i could use

May 13, 2016

I received this as a gift and must say it is a very good mixer. At first I wasn't too keen about it thinking it will take forever to take it apart and clean it.
    I decided to finally open it up to use and I'm pretty impress on how well it mixes. There are so many different kind of mixer adjustable and settings.
    On top of that, it literally taken me 1 min to take it apart and another 1 minute to rinse it off and put it in the dishwasher. (not the actual machine but the bowl and mixer. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to bake or does a lot of baking.

April 29, 2016

I saved and bought a pink one mostly because $100 went back to the breast cancer foundation. That was at least 5 or more years ago. I'm not as crazy for the light pink. But, this machine works like new, and I still is my favourite mixer!

April 27, 2016

I still smile when I look at my counter top and see my Kitchen Aid Mixer. It was a gift from my mom and I was and am over the moon with it. It is quiet, efficient and powerful! It cut mixing time in half compared to my old mixer. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a mixer!

April 27, 2016

Love this mixer, it works well no matter what recipie you use.very sturdy and will last a long time which a lot of products now are very disposable. would recommend and buy again.

April 25, 2016

This was a huge purchase for me when we bought out first house, I was so excited to start baking up a storm. Worth every cent I have baked beyond my wildest dreams!!

April 24, 2016

The kitchenaid mixers aren't cheap i'll admit, but they are wonderful tools.... especially if you are the type of person that loves to make things from scratch, then the investment is really worth it!! You can use this versatile mixer for just about anything whether you are making pizza dough, bread, cookies, cupcakes etc. This is easier for me to use than tiring my hand with a handheld whisk. My kitchenaid mixer is one of my most loved kitchen utensils since I really love to make my food and baked goods from scratch. It feels so much better as well.

April 23, 2016

If you love to bake this is a Must! It's the Ferrari of mixers. My husband bought it for me and I luv it. I have purchased the add on pasta tools which we have had a lot of fun with. It feels so sturdy and well made, worth every penny. It stands proudly on my counter. Kitchen Aid is the best.

April 20, 2016

It's a powerful mixer with a steel housing and just lasts forever. There really is no other stand mixer that one should buy. This is one of my standard wedding gifts. Fortunately the marriages have lasted as long.

April 20, 2016

Powerful, easy to use, easy to clean, easy to add new tools if you need them; this is the best mixer I've seen. I don't have any downsides I can think of, except maybe that some attachments cost a lot. It's worth the investment if you use it, though. I love mine!