Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

2.3/5

February 28, 2017

Kleenex is a household brand but this product has missed the mark quite a bit. It blows up 2/3 times you use it, you end up picking pieces that flew away all around, and the lotion part of it is pretty useless as the tissue irritates the skin around the nose. It also is more expensive than standard tissue. Not worth the cost.

February 28, 2017

Love these in the winter when everyone has colds etc. Very soft on the nose and strong. Don't have to use multifple tissues as with others. Makes a big difference for someone who is blowing their nose frequently. Note - not good for trying to clean glasses though, leaves a film. But awesome for the rest.

February 20, 2017

This is a simple tissue. It is probably the best version of of the tissue as it is thick enough and moisturizers well. It is nice not to walk around with a red nose!

February 12, 2017

I love this brand of tissues. The lotion in them is really soothing, it prevents my nose from getting red/sore if I have a cold. Definitely my go to facial tissues, I will continue to repurchase them!

January 17, 2017

My go to brand always but these ones with lotion always when I am sick. They are sooo soft and with being sick and having to blow my nose a trillion times a day my nose does not get all red and chapped and gross looking. A must have during cold and flu season!

January 17, 2017

We have just recently had a bout of cold run through our house and these have saved our noses big time! The lotion makes such a difference when you are blowing your nose a million times a day!

January 09, 2017

My go to brand with seasonal allergies my nose is always rubbed raw and is so painful. With these my nose isn't as tender and feels 100 times better. I also use it on my baby and she doesn't complain as much as she does with other brands

January 08, 2017

I have two kids who are often sick with runny noses from daycare and Kleenex with soothing lotion gets the job done without being abrasive on their young skin.

January 06, 2017

I have allergies and am constantly blowing my nose and wiping the runnies away and this is the best tissue I have used on a long time your nose does not hurt there is no redness they are amazing!

November 30, 2016

These are amazing, especially when you are sick with a constantly runny nose. Regular tissue makes my nose very raw and sore. Kleenex tissues are very gentle and sooth my tender nose.