4.1/5
Kool-Aid Jammers Reviews
#2 in Juice

October 02, 2017

Good juiceboxes

These were one of my favourites growing up, and I still bring them to work. Yes, they are full of sugar, but they still have a really good taste and are something to treat yourself to, if you like juice.
    They are definitely nothing fruity tasting, rather artificial flavouring. However, I find that they satisfy my sweet tooth!
    Kids love them too.

September 26, 2017

Refreshing

Tastes good, refreshing on a hot day, juice pouch very convenient. Good flavour. Not too sugary, maybe higher than average. Nice that it is not coloured

3.2/5

July 15, 2017

Nice Juice

My kids likes these juices but I am not a big fan ,variety of flavors ,good for lunch bags , always find great deals on them ,the sugar content is the only reason I don't buy it all the time .

July 14, 2017

If your kids like Kool-Aid

This was surprisingly lighter than regular kool aid so it made me feel better about allowing it as a treat for the kids and I even had a few :S I would buy it again if it goes for a good price.

June 15, 2017

A drink that I have always loved from my childhood

I still drink these sugary drinks till this day, there's plenty of flavours to choose from, and are great to bring to work from a quick drink. I usually freeze a few throughout the summer, as they make a great frozen treat!

May 30, 2017

My kids love the kool-aid jammers. They are a perfect size for them to take in their lunch kits. Because of the sugar content we do not buy these all the time though but for a special treat they are great

May 29, 2017

These were very tasty. I bought a lot of these with coupons I received and my kids love them. I will be buying again and recommending these to my friends and family. 4/5 star product.

May 03, 2017

These are always a good option for packed lunches back when I was in school or even now when I go to work. The only problem with these is you have to be careful putting the straw in or else you could make a big mess.

May 01, 2017

I think the new KoolAid clear are great! My toddler won't drink plain water, but I don't like always giving him high sugar juice! The clear jammers are fantastic and sweetened with stevia, which is a natural sweetener, instead of aspartame and he loves them!!! I'm so happy Kool-aid came out with these!

May 01, 2017

I absolutely love Kool-Aid. The flavor is on point and they always leave me wanting more lol. I love all the flavors but this one's my favourite