Kool-Aid Jammers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 165 in Juice

April 14, 2017

This was my all time favorite juice growing up they come in handy and they come in so many different flavors, I would recommend this to anyone who loves to pack their kids lunches

April 12, 2017

One pouch is pretty small, but it tastes so good! I love Kool-Aid jammers, and they're great for the kids lunches. Fun to take on the go with you anywhere, and super easy. No fuss!

March 31, 2017

I love buying Koolaid jammers in the summer time. I find them so refreshing. I know they are just packed full of sugar, but they taste so yummy lol. I love every flavour, but my MOST favourite is the cherry flavour. Decent price on them too!

March 31, 2017

I always buy Kool-Aid jammers to keep in the fridge. They taste great and aren't too sugary. Tropical punch is my favourite right now . My guilty pleasure lately. You should try them if you haven't . Not too expensive either

March 29, 2017

No it's not healthy, and it's full of sugar... but ever once in a while the kids get them. Everything in moderation. They have 4-5 different flavours, they are convenient and easy to store. You can freeze them and eat them like a slushy and make a good treat.

March 29, 2017

Some juices taste a little bland, but not in a bad way. I like the ones with less sugar as they are a nice treat for my work lunches. I think I will go have one right now.

March 15, 2017

My kids love these. Easy to throw in your bag and go. Love all the different flavors. Love that they have a healthy choice as well with less sugar. Love the cute straws that come with each drink.

March 09, 2017

OK....I know these are just filled with artificial sugary stuff, but heck, I love to buy a box of these when we are on vacation and going to the beach all day. They stay cold in the cooler and they are easy to dispose of. The packaging is so cute and the fun flavours make people happy.

February 13, 2017

My 5 year old son Kohl loves Kool-Aid Jammers. He's not allowed them at school however we bring them on the go whenever we have outings. They are thirst quenching on a hot summers day. Not the healthiest choice but kids love them.

February 13, 2017

my whole family likes this product tastes so great my husband takes these for his lunch at work almost everyday I they come in their own little pouch with a straw that is so easy to use our grandson also packs these in his lunch box for school

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Dinner Ideas???

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar