4.1/5
Kool-Aid Jammers Reviews
#3 in Juice

August 31, 2018

My kids love kool aid jammers

My kids absolutely love kool aid jammers they have so many different flavors that they never get tired of them plus they are easy to grab and go as well as cheaply priced so it doesn't break the bank

March 05, 2018

Fun for the kids (and us!)

We honestly love these. And I totally wasn't expecting to approve of them. Because I know how i used to make kool aid as a kid and it was just sugar water! They didn't receive full stars because there is no vitamins or nutritional value. But are still better then pop.

February 26, 2018

Blue Raspberry

I love how convenient these pouches are.
    I like the Blue raspberry flavor the best but my daughter likes the fruit punch. I find they are better then the boxes because they freeze easier and keep lunches colder longer

October 02, 2017

Good juiceboxes

These were one of my favourites growing up, and I still bring them to work. Yes, they are full of sugar, but they still have a really good taste and are something to treat yourself to, if you like juice.
    They are definitely nothing fruity tasting, rather artificial flavouring. However, I find that they satisfy my sweet tooth!
    Kids love them too.

September 26, 2017

Refreshing

Tastes good, refreshing on a hot day, juice pouch very convenient. Good flavour. Not too sugary, maybe higher than average. Nice that it is not coloured

3.2/5

July 15, 2017

Nice Juice

My kids likes these juices but I am not a big fan ,variety of flavors ,good for lunch bags , always find great deals on them ,the sugar content is the only reason I don't buy it all the time .

July 14, 2017

If your kids like Kool-Aid

This was surprisingly lighter than regular kool aid so it made me feel better about allowing it as a treat for the kids and I even had a few :S I would buy it again if it goes for a good price.

June 15, 2017

A drink that I have always loved from my childhood

I still drink these sugary drinks till this day, there's plenty of flavours to choose from, and are great to bring to work from a quick drink. I usually freeze a few throughout the summer, as they make a great frozen treat!

May 30, 2017

My kids love the kool-aid jammers. They are a perfect size for them to take in their lunch kits. Because of the sugar content we do not buy these all the time though but for a special treat they are great

May 29, 2017

These were very tasty. I bought a lot of these with coupons I received and my kids love them. I will be buying again and recommending these to my friends and family. 4/5 star product.