Kool-Aid Jammers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 205 in Juice

3.2/5

July 15, 2017

Nice Juice

My kids likes these juices but I am not a big fan ,variety of flavors ,good for lunch bags , always find great deals on them ,the sugar content is the only reason I don't buy it all the time .

July 14, 2017

If your kids like Kool-Aid

This was surprisingly lighter than regular kool aid so it made me feel better about allowing it as a treat for the kids and I even had a few :S I would buy it again if it goes for a good price.

June 15, 2017

A drink that I have always loved from my childhood

I still drink these sugary drinks till this day, there's plenty of flavours to choose from, and are great to bring to work from a quick drink. I usually freeze a few throughout the summer, as they make a great frozen treat!

May 30, 2017

My kids love the kool-aid jammers. They are a perfect size for them to take in their lunch kits. Because of the sugar content we do not buy these all the time though but for a special treat they are great

May 29, 2017

These were very tasty. I bought a lot of these with coupons I received and my kids love them. I will be buying again and recommending these to my friends and family. 4/5 star product.

May 03, 2017

These are always a good option for packed lunches back when I was in school or even now when I go to work. The only problem with these is you have to be careful putting the straw in or else you could make a big mess.

May 01, 2017

I think the new KoolAid clear are great! My toddler won't drink plain water, but I don't like always giving him high sugar juice! The clear jammers are fantastic and sweetened with stevia, which is a natural sweetener, instead of aspartame and he loves them!!! I'm so happy Kool-aid came out with these!

May 01, 2017

I absolutely love Kool-Aid. The flavor is on point and they always leave me wanting more lol. I love all the flavors but this one's my favourite

April 14, 2017

This was my all time favorite juice growing up they come in handy and they come in so many different flavors, I would recommend this to anyone who loves to pack their kids lunches

April 12, 2017

One pouch is pretty small, but it tastes so good! I love Kool-Aid jammers, and they're great for the kids lunches. Fun to take on the go with you anywhere, and super easy. No fuss!