Koolaid Jammers Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 165 in Juice

1.5/5

April 23, 2017

I tried a sample of the koolaid clear in the fruit punch flavour. It was absolutely disgusting. It has such a gross taste from the stevia I assume. I took 1 sip then threw it away; it was terrible.

April 18, 2017

These have not changed at all since I was little. They are refreshing and I like the fun lil pouch .The blue and green ones are my favourite one. I still drink them as an adult they are a classic favourite for me

March 04, 2017

We tried the new flavoured water kool-aid jammers this week and they were a hit! They contain less sugar and don't skimp out on the taste. It's in the original silver package so my little one didn't even realize it was water and not juice. Great price , quality and taste.

September 30, 2016

The Koolaid Jammers are perfect for BBQ's, road trips, and basically any outing with kids. They taste great too and are so convenient when dealing with little kids.

June 12, 2015

My daughter loves these, they are great for lunches, or on the go, they come in lots of fruity flavors.

1.5/5

April 01, 2015

These are so sugary, and they taste super watered down. I'll stick to making up the juice from the powder.

March 18, 2015

Kool Aid Jammers are great for on the go and for lunch boxes. They are really refreshing and you can pack them to take anywhere. Freeze them in the summer and you have a refreshing treat. Very inexpensive to purchase.

March 18, 2015

Great in the Summer to cool off with! They come in great flavours! Put them in the freezer to freeze and they make a great snack almost like "lolas"! Remember those?!

March 10, 2015

Great little juices. it is very convenient, you can drink them anywhere just grab one and put in your bag on your way out. taste so good.

March 10, 2015

We buy so much of these in our house! My husband will drink 4 at a time! Good thing they are cheap!

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar