Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese Reviews
#48 in Grocery

January 17, 2018

awesome

Love this product, i put cheese on almost everything i eat so i go through a lot, love that it's shredded smaller then the normal ones, melts really good and nice mix

December 27, 2017

Yum

This cheese is real. Not processed or made with fake ingredients at all! It melts, stretches and is perfect for pizzas. This cheese is so good that I'll snack on it just by itself. It also doesn't have an aftertaste. I normally am not a big fan of cheese but this one I love!

October 22, 2017

Best cheese mix

I love Kraft 3 cheese mexicana..its the perfect mix to make tacos.Quesadillas and more. Great flavor and quality product, I would recommend to anyone looking for a change from the ordinary

October 21, 2017

Perfect For Parties!

I LOVE Kraft cheese!! It's super convienant that Kraft would make cheese that's already grated. It's a huge time saver when preparing dinner for a large group. Love the taste and will definitely purchase again

July 31, 2017

Good cheese!

It has a nice taste, nothing extraordinary but it's still good. It is very convenient as it is shredded, makes cooking with cheese even easier. My family and I usually enjoy it with nachos, quesadillas and salads. It is an affordable cheese that can add extra flavour to your favourite dish.

July 13, 2017

Great cheese!

For ease and convenience, I like to get a shredded cheese. The three cheese mexicana from Kraft is one that I particularly like because it has a great taste. I use this cheese in my salads as well as when I make grilled cheese sandwiches.

I have tried other shredded cheeses but someone always look for this one and everyone in my family enjoys it as well.

I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.

June 18, 2017

I would buy this again!

me and my family would definitely buy this cheese again. It is our go to cheese for nachos and stuff. it taste so good!! it's isn't so expensive either.

June 05, 2017

Le fromage Kraft 3 fromages Mexicana Doux frappés est un excellent produit. Pour moi il me facilite la vie quand je fais à mangée. Il a un très bon goût et nous pouvons le mettre des plusieurs plats que nous fabriquons à la maison. Il est très facile à utiliser.

June 05, 2017

The Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese is one of my favorite cheese out there it goes really well with making pizza or even putting it on wraps the only thing is it does cost a lot for the fact that it is already per shredded sometimes money wise i do preferred to go with a block instead.

May 01, 2017

This cheese is awesome and you can use it on anything. It's tasty and lasts quite a while for us. You can use it cold or melted, it is good either way.