Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese

Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 2376 in Grocery

April 06, 2017

Super bon choix de mélange de fromage avec les épices qu'il faut olé ,n'hésitez pas une seconde bon choix.Je leur donner un bon 8/10 ça fait comme dans les restaurants mexicains.

April 06, 2017

I tried the Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese when I made Macaroni and Cheese. My brother said it was the Best Mac & Cheese ever! He loved the extra kick, but just the right amount. I also used it when I prepared some Chicken Quesadillas and they were terrific too! It is now a staple in my kitchen. I buy extra whenever it is on sale and keep it in the freezer so I never run out!

December 21, 2016

If you are lazy like me, and have the extra money to waste, this pre shredded cheese is fantastic. Really nice flavour and perfect for salads, wraps, pizza or quesadilias. Melts really nicely too! Only downside is that it's much cheaper to just buy a block of cheese and grate it yourself.

June 19, 2016

I am way, way too lazy to grate my own cheese, so this is the perfect option for me. I love the Mexicana blend - goes well on everything from tacos to nachos to spaghetti. This cheese is consistent with the high quality I have come to expect from Kraft. Plus, these bags of shredded cheese (they have lots of different flavors - my most recent favorites are the creamy ones with Philadelphia cream cheese!) go on sale often. Worth the extra $1 to have my cheese shredded for me.

December 04, 2015

Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese;

Those days I am too busy "lazy" to shred the cheese, I like to buy the prepackaged shreeded cheese.
    Kraft has lots of flavours, many times on sale too, this one in particular is good with the combination of 3 cheeses.

Great for instant nachos, tacos, oven pasta bakes!!

Convenient!!! Always there just in case short on time.

Great combination of cheeses adds good flavour to what ypu're cooking.

June 10, 2015

We use these for nachos! So convenient and tastes great! The ratio when making the nachos is "a handful for the nachos, a little handful for me." I really, really like all kinds of cheese and Kraft's 3 Cheese Mexicana shredded cheese lives up to my cheese-loving expectations. :)

June 09, 2015

I love this, 3 different cheeses mixed, oh so good, I use this on everything, nachos, pizza, casseroles, lasagna etc. nice also that it is already grated for you!

June 09, 2015

awesome when your in a hurry, great cheese combo. melts perfectly

June 09, 2015

New ingredient for my nacho nights with family and friends...can't get tired of it

June 07, 2015

definelty the best cheese for taco's . no need to shred anything and mild enough for my two year old to enjoy

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    PÜR Gum

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    What is everyone's biggest pet peeve?!