L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base Reviews
#21 in Foundation

Discover the secret to perfect skin texture. Introducing studio secrets professional magic perfecting base for instant smoothing results get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes wrinkles.

September 20, 2017

Excellent mattifying

This is excellent to minimize pores and mattify before or after foundation. A little goes a long ways, which is good because there's not much in the itty bitty jar.

September 20, 2017

It was a good buy, but not the best!

I do like this product! It left a very smooth feeling after application. I do not like the container and find it difficult when you start to get low to get all the product out. I would like to see more of the product given the price of the small container.

It doesn't prime as well as some of my other higher end primers, but it would do the job in a jam.

1.8/5

May 28, 2017

Well I don't know where L'Oreal went wrong in this product but it's awful.
    I have combination skin and I don't like having something feel heavy on my face.
    In some places like on my nose, it felt so greasy , and other parts just caked under
    my foundation, leaving creases of gucky makeup around my eyes and lips.
    It's pricy enough , but, not worth it.

1.2/5

January 27, 2017

I bought this product quite awhile ago and I was not impressed by it at all. It was a little bit more pricey than I usually spend on products and it was a waste of money. Left my skin feeling extremely greasy and gross. My make up would smear right off!

2.7/5

January 26, 2017

Okay , I really thought when I purchased this Magic Perfecting Base by Loreal would really work great . But unfortunately it was the opposite :( it was very thick and difficult to smooth out onto my face so it felt heavy and almost felt like I was wearing a cleansing mask. I was really surprised due to the fact Loreal always has good products for decent prices.

0.8/5

January 11, 2017

I purchase this item a few months ago when I decided to opt for a drugstore primer as opposed to one from a specialty store.

The consistency is VERY THICK. I found that it just sat on my skin and trying to spread it didn't help to accomplish much either.

It was even worse after applying my foundation. I could see the built up of product poke right through. This didn't meet my expectation at all. And for that price ($20 at Shoppers Drug Mart), I was really disappointed. I believe there are some amazing hidden drugstore products out there. This just isn't one of them.

November 22, 2016

This is just average...

I used to use this and believe in it so much, but it used to burn under my eye :( and I would take the pain jsut because i wanted to believe it as a magical primer lol but it really did nothing for me.

If you have sensitive or eczema skin... stay away.

September 22, 2016

I love using this under my foundation, it hides my pores and fills in some fine lines. it truly is a magical potion. I cant go without it, I hate the way my foundation looks without it. It doesn't clog pores either. its a great product, I think everybody should be using this under their foundation.

June 29, 2016

This face primer makes your face feel amazing!! So light and smooth. Helps diminish pores, fine lines and dry skin. And a small amount goes a long way!!

April 26, 2016

J'adore cette base avant un maquillage , elle cache toute les petites imperfections et donne un visage doux et lisse au toucher ! Je recommande ce produit!