La Mer Lip Balm
Good

La Mer Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #820 out of 946 in Lip Balm

A luxurious emulsion that helps lips look and feel smoother and softer.

1.2/5

May 25, 2017

I've had really "sensitive" and dry lips (occasionally they would crack). Sometimes the area around my lips will become red and itchy, so I was in search for a good lipbalm however, La Mer lip balm didn't work well on me. The moisture doesn't last long and for that price tag, I would rather buy Nivea lip balms (which lasts longer and is a lot more moisturizing)

August 04, 2016

This product is certainly pricey compared to other lip balms but i love the texture of it. I only use it twice a day but it does the job well. It also has a sweet taste after using it. And for using it twice a day, i have only used half of it over a year and a half.

August 23, 2011

Okay, okay, $60 for lip balm might be bordering insanity. In my defense, my brain doesn't always abide by common sense. It's probably even worse that you still need to apply an SPF - no sun protection included with the $60.

Nevertheless, I have concluded that this will be my favourite winter balm. It's got a ridiculously alluring scent and tastes delightful. My lips are soft and supple all day and all night. That's something to pucker up about.

Love it.

But let's get real, $60 on lip balm is ridiculous, so my practical alternative is Blistex Silk & Shine. Same velvety texture. Shopping within your budget means saying...