Prestige Item
La Mer The Concentrate Reviews

October 14, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

The miracle broth that i love.

Awesome scent, feels great on the skin and I love the packaging too. Larger size, more for your money . Lovely and pure, smells amazing and works as a facial soap instead of cleanser.

March 21, 2021
    Virginia, United States

It’s great!

La Mer the Concentrate is really a powerful serum, you can see the visible results right away. It feels so good on my skin... very smooth and hydrating, has a very pleasant scent, feels very luxurious!

December 21, 2020

Too expensive but works well

I got a sample of this really expensive La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. serum and this works wonders. I wouldn't buy this because of the high price factor but did see some great results with this serum. My face glowed a lot after using this product

November 19, 2020

If only this was affordable!

I enjoyed using this product. I applied this after cleansing and while I can't exactly put my finger on what it was, my skin definitely looked and felt hydrated, plump and glowing.

My only downside is the price of this brand- it's not accessible for most people to try.

October 26, 2020

Amazing serum- Too expensive to buy

The serum was great with good skin effects for me. I have dry skin especially on the T zone and dark spots around the lips. The original product is too expensive for me. I havent tested its effects on injured skin or scars.

October 19, 2020

Rejuvenation in a bottle

The product is amazing! Applies smoothly and absorbs into skin nicely. You can tell this is a quality product since the ingredients list is super short, and that a little bit goes a long way. Make my skin really soft, supple, and moisturized after application.

October 07, 2020

The Miracle Broth works wonders!

Lamer concentrate is really good serum. It consists of that magical broth which melts as u apply and just need a very little quantity. I apply it at night time and have seen the visible difference in just a week. It reduces puffiness in your eyes area n reduces wrinkles in your face and gives you immense hydration. Thumbs up! Would highly recommend it.

October 06, 2020

Premium serum at a premium price

I received this product sample for free. I've used it twice now after morning fqce washing. At the end of both days my face still felt clean, soft and clear. Although the price tag is hefty, if its within your means I would highly suggest this serum.

October 01, 2020

Amazing but super expensive

I have received a free sample so I can’t give a review on long term effects. It lasted me for few applications since you just need a small amount for face and neck. The smell is amazing: relaxing and calming that it seems to be in a beauty Spa. It leaves the skin silky and soft and it’s the perfect base for the moisturizer as it absorbs very quickly. The only downside (a big one!) is the super expensive price.

October 01, 2020

Pricey but really good

I love this La Mer concentrate. It really made my skin smooth after application. I put the cream on the night before bed. Then when I woke up in the morning, i can really still feel soft smooth feeling on my face skin.