Good

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream Reviews

Ranked #303 out of 334 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Indications: Severe dryness.Irritated hands. Properties: Thanks to its moisturizing and repairing components, this cream restores the hydrolipidic protective film and leaves the skin supple and soft. Its formula provides a light, non-greasy film that permeates the skin for a greater comfort.Water resistant, it protects the skin from daily environmental stress factors.

March 06, 2017

Wow... génial pour les mains sèches lors des longs hiver au Québec. Une texture souple et agréable et une odeur délicate. Une petite quantité suffit pour bien hydrater les mains très sèches. J'en ai un tube à la maison et au boulot. Difficile de s'en passer après l'avoir essayé.

June 24, 2016

I suffer from eczema so I wanted to try different products to see what works best this cream has definitely made my hands softer and my flare ups have improved I only wish it came in a bigger bottle!!

March 17, 2016

This cream is just amazing. The cream is not greasy and works just great. I always have a container in my car and purse also at home. Available at Shoppers which is close to home is the top of the cake for me :)

January 26, 2015

Got this as a gift with purchase with the cereal up. Best hand cream that I have used during the winter months. Not greasy