We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.6/5
5 reviews
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Description

Indications:Essential care for sensitive skin. Soothes skin temporarily irritated by external factors (sun, dermatological treatments) and helps to prevent skin aging.For adults and babies.Properties:Strict formulation code to minimize the risk of intolerance. The unique combination of mineral salts and trace elements, including Selenium, gives Roche-Posay thermal spring water anti-oxidant, anti-irritant, soothing and softening properties which have been scientifically proven.Results:The micro-droplets penetrate the skin immediately for instant, intense relief.Dosage:Spray then leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes. Gently blot excess.


    Reviews and Ratings

    100% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    Average - 0
    Poor - 0
    Terrible - 0
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 30, 2017

    Mon chouchou!

    Ce n'est pas un secret les produits La Roche Posay sont géniales ! et bien ce produit ne fait pas l'exception ... eau thermal vraiment tout usage! Simplement après un coup de soleil, pour se rafraichir le visage après une journée très chaude et aussi moi j'applique sur les tattouages frais fait et les piercings sensation de bien être incroyable et fait un bien fou a la peau ! évidement une eau a 20$ mais elle vaut totalement le prix mon chouchou depuis plusieurs années

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 18, 2017

    J'aime l'eau thermale de La Roche-Posay en vaporisateur. J'en ai toujours une bouteille au frigo, elle est disponible, rafraîchit immédiatement surtout après une journée d'été où on a travaillé dehors. Elle apaise la peau et la réhydrate. Elle aide également à fixer le maquillage.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 14, 2016

    I always buy the Evian water but the store I went to was out of it,and I decided to try the LA ROCHE- POSAY one. I did not see much of a difference between the two. This one seemed to have something in it that gave it a mild scent, and stung my face for a short time. I think I will stick to the Evian water.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 06, 2016

    I haven't seen this product here in Canada, but I would buy it again. I was use to Evian water in this type of product. As usual, La Roche-Possay came with something of high quality. Worth giving a try.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 11, 2015

    I remember being skeptical when I first heard of thermal water sprays becoming popular in the beauty community- I just didn't understood the point. However, while trying to find something to help soothe my eczema, this product was recommended to me, and it really does help ease the itchiness. I find this product especially helpful in the summer, not only for soothing, but also to keep my skin feeling refreshed.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.