La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Hydrating Care Reviews

Soothing 48h hydrating care. Immediately comforts skin and reduces sensitivity.

Soin hydratant 48h. Apaise immédiatement la peau et réduit la sensibilité.

Suggested retail price: $25 / Prix de détail suggéré: 25 $

Worth every penny!

#tryToleriane #gotitfree @LarochePosayCanada @ChickAdvisor
    I received this product free in return for this review. Laroche Posay Toleriane Sensitive is a truly woderful product. It seems really expensive because the tube is so small, but all you need is a tiny amount to cover your whole face. It makes a great night cream because is really hydrates without being heavy or greasy. Best of all, it’s the only moisturizer that I could leave overnight without waking up with a red irritated skin. If you have sensitive skin, you can’t go wrong with Laroche Posay Toleriane Sensitive. I recommend this product to all because it’s a very effective moisturizer that won’t irritate your skin. I would definitely buy it again.

SO SMOOTH AND SOFT

I was lucky to receive La Roch- Posay Toleriane Moisterizer from Chickadvisor to review. I REALLY REALLY love this moisturizer as it leaves my skin so soft without clogging my pores.
    This texture is light and is so effective without leaving a greasy film. This is a high end moisturizer at an affordable price. I will definitely buy this product once I run out.

Super light moisturizer

I used this moisturizer as directed - day and night. For daytime use, I used it under makeup and it didn’t make my face feel like it had a ton of product on it. It was nice and light. As a night time moisturizer it was great since I didn’t wake up with a greasy face the next morning - which is what my previous moisturizer was doing.

I struggle with acne and sensitive skin, so it was nice that this moisturizer was un scented. It also didn’t seem to aggravate my skin (which is always a plus)!

I received this item for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

March 31, 2018

will definetly repurchase this amazing product

I received this product to test and review, As I suffer from eczema and psoriasis, my skin is very dry and itchy. I have tried many topical medicated creams which help but the dryness and itchy continues. This cream has been ideal and emolient. My skin feels moist and soft with very little itch; getting better with time. The cream helped with a slight sunburn relieving the redness and stopped the peeling. My skin remained moisturized well into the second day. Laroche-posay has some of the best products available

March 31, 2018

WOW! Very nice

I really enjoy this. I sometimes get this eczema patches in my body and I used it on one it and it really hydrated my skin and made that patch so much better. I like using it on my face as well, but at first it feels very oily on your face once it gets into your skin your face feel so amazing. I really like it and I might go buy this.

March 30, 2018

Great for sensitive skin

La Roche-Posay has been a well known brand for its quality, so I was excited to try this hydrating care for sensitive skin. The texture was more "fluid-like" than regular moisturiser and feels very light when applied on skin. I really liked how light it felt, yet amazing how great of a moisturising job it does to your skin! I have combination skin that is also sensitive and prone to break out if using wrong products, but this has not caused any trouble so far (after couple of weeks). The price is a little higher than other affordable priced products at the drug store, but to me it is well worth the price and I will continue to use this product.

Great everyday moisturizer!

This was a great moisturizer to use on my fair, sensitive skin. It is light weight so easy for everyday wear. You can put this on a few minutes before you do your makeup because it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave behind a greasy feel. It's reasonably priced and easy to get (Not a specialty store). Thanks for sending it to me to try for free!! ♡♡♡

Love this!

I received this item free in exchange for my honest opinion.

I'm loving this lotion! It feels great on my face. It's light weight and makes my face feel hydrated without being heavy. It absorbs really well and doesn't feel sticky or to thick.

I would definitely purchase this again. #gotitfree

Smooth and Soft

I really like La Roche Posay Tolerian Sensitive because it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. It applies easily and doesn't have a smell. This left my skin softer than any other facial moisturizer I have used before. I would definitely recommend this to everyone that would like super soft skin.

2.7/5

March 29, 2018

A nice light moisturizer for the summer months

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor in return for a 100% honest review.

La Roche Posay has come out with a new line of daily moisturizers and cleansers that are meant to help restore healthy looking skin. The main focus of this line, Toleriane, is to help add moisture back to the skin and to restore the skin's natural moisture barrier. All of the products in this line are oil free, non-comedogenic, fragrance free, paraben free, soap and sulfate-free cleansers, allergy tested, dermatologist tested, and suitable for sensitive skin. Sounds awesome right?

My first impression when receiving this product was, what is it? The packaging on the unit carton or the product itself does not make it at all clear what this product is supposed to be. When trying to search the La Roche Posay website to find this product, the packaging didn't even match any of the products listed there, so that was a little weird. Anyways, after much investigating I found out that this is supposed to be a moisturizer, even though it doesn't say that anywhere on the bottle.

This moisturizer appears to be priced at around $25 and includes 40 mL of product. This is quite a small amount of product for the price, so this is certainly on the higher end of things. However, you do not need to use much of this product per use.

Since receiving this moisturizer, I have been using it day and night. I personally have dry/combo/oily skin, so it is really hard to please. The formula is on the thinner side, and it absorbs quickly into the skin without it leaving a greasy feeling. Although the main purpose of this moisturizer is to hydrate your skin, I was left feeling that my skin could have felt more hydrated. However, this was a great moisturizer to use during the day, and it wore really well under makeup.

During my week of using this product, I did have a few suspicious break outs, that I am not sure whether I can attribute to this product or not. However, I know that I break out when my skin is dehydrated, and I did mention that it felt like my skin could have been more hydrated after using this moisturizer. During the winter and spring months, my skin needs a heavier moisturizer. But I think that this Toleriane Sensitive Moisturizer could be amazing during the summer, which is when you want something light-weight! If you have normal to oily skin, I think that this moisturizer could definitely work for you at any time.