La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Hydrating Care Reviews

Soothing 48h hydrating care. Immediately comforts skin and reduces sensitivity.

Soin hydratant 48h. Apaise immédiatement la peau et réduit la sensibilité.

Suggested retail price: $25 / Prix de détail suggéré: 25 $

March 29, 2018

Smooth and Soft

I really like La Roche Posay Tolerian Sensitive because it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. It applies easily and doesn't have a smell. This left my skin softer than any other facial moisturizer I have used before. I would definitely recommend this to everyone that would like super soft skin.

2.7/5

March 28, 2018

A nice light moisturizer for the summer months

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor in return for a 100% honest review.

La Roche Posay has come out with a new line of daily moisturizers and cleansers that are meant to help restore healthy looking skin. The main focus of this line, Toleriane, is to help add moisture back to the skin and to restore the skin's natural moisture barrier. All of the products in this line are oil free, non-comedogenic, fragrance free, paraben free, soap and sulfate-free cleansers, allergy tested, dermatologist tested, and suitable for sensitive skin. Sounds awesome right?

My first impression when receiving this product was, what is it? The packaging on the unit carton or the product itself does not make it at all clear what this product is supposed to be. When trying to search the La Roche Posay website to find this product, the packaging didn't even match any of the products listed there, so that was a little weird. Anyways, after much investigating I found out that this is supposed to be a moisturizer, even though it doesn't say that anywhere on the bottle.

This moisturizer appears to be priced at around $25 and includes 40 mL of product. This is quite a small amount of product for the price, so this is certainly on the higher end of things. However, you do not need to use much of this product per use.

Since receiving this moisturizer, I have been using it day and night. I personally have dry/combo/oily skin, so it is really hard to please. The formula is on the thinner side, and it absorbs quickly into the skin without it leaving a greasy feeling. Although the main purpose of this moisturizer is to hydrate your skin, I was left feeling that my skin could have felt more hydrated. However, this was a great moisturizer to use during the day, and it wore really well under makeup.

During my week of using this product, I did have a few suspicious break outs, that I am not sure whether I can attribute to this product or not. However, I know that I break out when my skin is dehydrated, and I did mention that it felt like my skin could have been more hydrated after using this moisturizer. During the winter and spring months, my skin needs a heavier moisturizer. But I think that this Toleriane Sensitive Moisturizer could be amazing during the summer, which is when you want something light-weight! If you have normal to oily skin, I think that this moisturizer could definitely work for you at any time.

Quenching!

I am in my mid 30s and I am finally realizing I need to start taking better care of my skin. I live in Northern Alberta and we have some of the harshest winters that can wreak havoc on my skin, leaving it dry and parched.

I had never tried this brand of skincare before and am usually apprehensive of what I put on my face. I used this as directed, once in the morning and in the evening and noticed that it really did quench my skin and diminished my red undertones. I think I will continue to purchase this in the future.

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and La Roche Posay in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

Redness To Rest

I have been trying La Roche Posay products for a few years now and It has worked wonderfully for me. The Toleraine Sensitive formula absorbs evenly into my skin and hydrates the sensitive toxin prone areas of my face. Since I have started to try Toleraine my forehead and temple area have completely cleared of redness. I suggest regular daily use for best results. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin or who may be exposed to toxins. Try Toleraine.

WIll not regret

Got one of the products advised by dermatologist, and ended up trying this one out ! Its amazing, you can really feel the difference my face is smooth and silky, definitely would buy again!

March 28, 2018

Price pending, would buy again

I’ve been using this for the past few weeks and am pleasantly surprised at how soft my skin feels. It’s moisturizing without being greasy or heavy. My only concern would be the lack of sunscreen for day use in the summer but other than that, a great product. I’d have to see the msrp to decide whether or not I’d purchase

Nice smoothing moisturizer

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive is great for sensitive skin (and for those who don't like moisturizers that are highly fragrant). It absorbed quickly into my skin and didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry.

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive

I have very dry skin-especially in the winter. I’ve always struggled to find a moisturizer that has kept my skin hydrated. Now I’ve been using La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive for the last few weeks and although it didn’t magically erase the dry spots, it did keep my skin soft. Would I say, “run out and buy it”? No, but I wouldn’t say not to buy it. It was ok for its value and seemed to do what a lot of my other moisturizers do. By following up every few days with a good dose of coconut oil before bed, my skin is looking as good as it typically does in the winter.

March 27, 2018

Amazing

This unscented moisturizer is very gentle on the skin. You just need a small pea-sized amount to moisturize your entire face. Otherwise, it will just be too greasy on it. My skin has been very soft and smooth after using it for a week! This is the perfect moisturizer to use as a night cream so that it soaks in while you are sleeping. When you wake up, your skin feels fantastic! It is actually quite affordable for a 40ml tube and you can get it in Shopper's Drug Mart. Since you only need a small amount every night, the tube goes a long way. That works great for me!

March 27, 2018

Amazing French Moisturizer for sensitive skin

Thanks to Chick Advisor, I had an opportunity to try, test and write review of La Roche-Posay Toleriane.
    Such an amazing product. I love it and going to look for more products from the same brand.
    This creamy moisturizer is "magnifique". Non-greasy and has a soothing effect in the skin. It is just a perfect moisturizer.
    Even in France this brand is very much respected.