La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Hydrating Care Reviews

Soothing 48h hydrating care. Immediately comforts skin and reduces sensitivity.

Soin hydratant 48h. Apaise immédiatement la peau et réduit la sensibilité.

Suggested retail price: $25 / Prix de détail suggéré: 25 $

A Skin Saver !

I received this product for testing and review purpoaes from the Chick advisor program. I used this morning and evening and felt a difference in my skin. It was smooth and hydrating and did not feel greasy. The packaging was so convenient to throw into my purse or bag. #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor #larocheposay

moisturizes well

I love this facial cream. Very lightweight moisturizer that gives you a refreshing moisturized look. I like to wear this before using makeup because of it's light weight feel.

April 10, 2018

Doesn't Make My Makeup Slip!

I've been wearing this under my makeup for weeks now and my makeup has never sat so well on my face!

Not only this but my skin has noticeably been more smooth and lively! Less red and irritated.

Thank you chickadvisor & la Roche-posay for sending this over #gotitfree

Lightweight and easy absorbent

I was one of the lucky ones that received this product through Chickadvisor and though I did not have a lot of time to test it I am quite impressed with this product and there are quite a few things I like about it. Let's start with the scent free feature. I would always pick a neutral one like this over pre-scented which I do not like a lot of times. This product is also extremely light. It is way easier to apply than similar products and als it is absorbed by the skin in seconds. I had it a lot times that products "sit" on my skin for even hours and did not get completely absorbed. Overall I would definitely buy this product again.

3.2/5

Does a good job

It smells great and had left me a bit less dry than other products but I'd still like to find something that really makes my skin feel hydrated and bright. It was a decent product and better than others I have tried.

Great product!

I was excited to try La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Hydrating Care for free courtesy of the ChickAdvisor Review Club. This product applies very easy and did not feel greasy at all. My skin felt moisturized and I couldn't even feel the product on my face, which was a bonus. I noticed my face looked healthier and glowing.

Great Moisturizer

I got this product sent me it and I have to say I've tried the brand before but I have to say their formula of the product itself has improved. It does what it says it does. I would recommend others to try this.

April 09, 2018

Very effective and not greasy

Thank you Chick advisor and La Roche Posay for the opportunity to try this product for free. I am a big fan of Infinite Aloe and seldom will like or entertain any other moisturizer. I had heard about LaRoche Posay and was interested in trying their product. I loved it. The sensitive hydrating care is not grease. It goes on smoothly and last a long time without making skin feel dry and stretchy. I Would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

April 08, 2018

Love this moisturiser!!

Yes, I will definitely be purchasing this again!!
    Why? This might be the best moisturiser that I have ever used. It is so lightweight, doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't make my skin oily. Do you know how rare it is to have a moisturiser with all of those qualities for my skin??
    When I resumed my regular moisturiser, I immediately started breaking out. Going to throw that out and stick with this one. Definitely recommend!

Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from ChickAdvisor. All opinions are my own.

April 08, 2018

great

I was really surprised at how lovely this product is. It left my skin feeling smooth and full of moisture while ensuring but my skin wasn't feeling oily. It's great under makeup as well as on a bare face