La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra Contour Yeux Reviews

Good - 0

August 27, 2017

One pump is more than enough

This eye cream is great for sensitive skin. It has a nice finish and it doesn't take much to get good coverage. I have noticed a more youthful look to my under eye area. I use it at night and it soaks in nicely.

October 12, 2016

This is my newest love, La Roche Posay. I am an Avene lover and a Vichy lover as well, but my cupboard has been filling with La Roche lately.

This eye cream is for discomfort and puffiness care.It is 0% Preservatives, Paraben, Fragrance, Alcohol, Colorant, and also Lanolin FREE!!! And of course, La Roche Posay is for sensitive skin like mine

I find when I wake up in the morning my face is puffy under my eyes and around my eyes downwards by my cheeks and my nose is puffy and stuffy. I use it in the morning and it gives an instant cooling sensation, moisturizes and reduces almost that inflammation I get around the outside of my nose under my eyes. This cream is also good for long term anti wrinkle properties so I don't get deep crows feet or hoods under the eyes. Of course, those can be hereditary and we can only do so much, but these remedies are made to help keep those issues from developing further or looking harsher.

I recommend this eye cream