Lady Million Prive by Paco Rabanne Reviews
#47 in Perfume

October 18, 2020

captivating!!!

Amazing fragrance! Lasts all day without being overwhelming. I recieve compliments every time I wear this! A must have for anyone looking for a fragrance

November 27, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Favourite

Favourite must have perfume lovely smell lasts well this will be on my list for when I’m all out Iv even recommended to friends I’m not really a perfume fan but this has such a beautiful fragrance

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing perfume!

I absolutely love this perfume - definitely my all time favourite. It’s a very sensual scent, it last really long and I would definitely recommend it. I will be buying it again soon!

October 25, 2019
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Lovely perfume

Lovely perfume. Fragrance lasts awhile but is not over powering. Always recieve compliments and asked which perfume I have on when wearing it. Originally given a bottle as a gift and now is my go to perfume for all occasions.

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Beautiful fragrance but expensive

I don’t have a full size bottle of this I couldn’t justify expense but what I did have was 4sample bottles.I loved the smell just a wonderful scent not overpowering or too strong but an aroma that would be noticed as you passed you would see people breath in and look around.I love it had that effect and the staying power was good.I love the bottle design so tactile.I couldn’t justify expense for myself BUT it’s on my birthday and Christmas wish list 🤞 let’s hope husband or even children are listening

October 07, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Smells amazing highly recommend

I love the design of the bottle. It's easy to grab and fits well in my handbag also. The smell is lovely for day and night. A nice all round perfume. It lasts all day and a little goes far.

July 24, 2019

My favourite perfume!!

This perfume smells grown-up, sexy, musky, but somehow also very feminine. This isn't a soft floral perfume, but rather a deep intense scent that really invokes a respectable woman. Awesome for daily use.

July 19, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Sexy Scent

This is my go to perfume for a night out. It has a strong but delicious scent that lasts through the night. I enjoy getting wafts of the perfume as I walk about. I really like the smell of this perfume.

July 05, 2019

It's nice but not for me

Lady Million Lucky isn't a strong sense, it's a nice soft smell, you take a deep breath when smelling it, smells so good! It doesn't last as long as I would like but people can smell it. The thing that bothers me is for the price you get a tiny bottle. I just bought this 4 months ago and it's alost finished! I don't always wear the same perfume, cause I have a few so this should have lasted alot longer.

Updated On: July 05, 2019

I would recommend

June 20, 2019
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Looks stunning, smells stunning and intend to buy again

Bought this perfume on a whim as I’d seen a few adverts for it and thought I’d try. Pleased to say I love it! The bottle looks gorgeous on my dresser and the smell is so notable whenever I wear it I always get question on what perfume I wear. It’s rather long lasting though I’d usually only wear it on a night out or going out, not daily as I think it’s a little too strong for everyday use. Overall I’d repurchase this every time I run out!