Lady Million Prive by Paco Rabanne Reviews
#32 in Perfume

October 01, 2017

I would definitely recommend this product

Today Bought my second bottle of Lady million! I love this scent... Long lasting and worth ever penny! The bottle looks amazing too! Tried a sample that got this chick hooked!

January 07, 2017

I got this as a sample through Sephora a while ago, and It actually is a really good scent!! I love that vanilla-y hint to it, as most my perfumes have that

January 06, 2017

The other day I was shopping and tried a spritz of Lady Million Prive by Paco Rabanne. The wow factor for me was, well, wow! Vanilla, patchouli, cocoa bean, omg, I was in Heaven. I bought this delightful scent immediately and can't stop using it.

November 20, 2016

I bought the 100ml for $20 from shoppers!!! This does have a strong staying power which I like! It also has a very romantic smell. This is not a day time wear, it might be too strong for the office or work...but great for the evening.

October 24, 2016

Oriental fruité
    Notes de tête : Framboise
    Notes de coeur : Fleur de vanille solaire
    Notes de fond : Fève de cacao, patchouli, miel.
    Moi qui n'est pas fan des sucrés épicés , j'avoue que celui-ci fait exception. À découvrir!

September 28, 2016

This scent is very strong, deep and oriental at first but after a few moments it becomes a lot more mild and sweet. I wasn't real crazy about it when it was initially sprayed but after giving it sometime - I absolutely love it.
    It is absolutely perfect for a fall and winter months. As I said, it is very deep - the scents are woodsy with base notes of patchouli and there is also hints of cocoa and vanilla in the mix - this makes it such a warm and sensual fragrance.
    It really is nothing like the original Lady Million, this one is more sweet where the original was a lot more spicy.
    Unfortunately, it is relatively expensive BUT the staying power in this fragrance is unbelievable. You only need one spray to last the entire day and so you will not use very much of it and it will last you for quite a long time.

September 17, 2016

Intoxicating. Addictive. And hypnotic. A daring fruity oriental fragrance with juicy raspberry, patchouli and vanilla.

Its about $100 at the Bay but you can get it at Shoppers Drug Mart, Sephora etc

It works for someone who likes sweets but the patchouli and vanilla make it such a soft lulling scent.

I have a killer hard time finding a perfume that smells like it does out of the bottle, and this smells even better on.

love it love it. worth every penny !!

February 14, 2016

My husband got me this perfume as a gift & i love every thing about this perfume, the packaging the golden color the fragrance make me feel so happy .i always got a compliment when i wear it

May 07, 2015

I bought my first bottle of Lady Million in 2010 and it's my favorite scent of all.

August 28, 2014

Smells So good!! Lasts long throughout the day which is amazing!