Lady Speed Stick Balance Spring Rain Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 492 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 31, 2017

This product is great. It smells great and leaves no mark. It can come off easily on clothes. it is also a great price. The packaging also looks great.

April 27, 2016

Very sensitive and allergic skin. Had zero reactions to this deodorant. No itchiness,redness or rash occur. Maybe not 48 hour but definitely 24 hour protection.

April 18, 2016

So I'm a heavy sweater because of nerves and meds... I've had the hardest time in the world finding a deodorant that doesn't stop working soon as i start sweating like a gym session was in progress... Also I've tried other lady speedsticks too... The balance is the best!!! I can go all day long sweating and you wouldnt be able to tell except for maybe my face? Recommended for sure by me

March 16, 2016

Lady Speed Stick Balance Spring Rain is the worst deodorant for women on the market.It stain three of my blouses.It has a strong fragrance that lingers long after use..The price of the product was reasonable,but if this product where offered for free it still would not be worth it !

February 16, 2016

I have always loved Lady Speed Stick Antiperspirant, it just seems to be one of the best you can get. I have used many different speed stick fragrances but this one is my favorite yet. It has such a fresh smell. :-)