Lady Speed Stick Clinical Protection Power Anti-perspirant

Lady Speed Stick Clinical Protection Power Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 512 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 31, 2017

Usually I love Clinical antiperspirant, but this didn't hold up. It has a light scent that does smell really, really good. That's where the love ends. Within 3 hours, I felt sweaty and that never happens. It's almost like this makes perspiring worse.

March 20, 2017

I found this deoderant to be perfect for my needs. I sweat often even when I'm doing nothing and I haven't ever found something that worked all day and I haven't found good luck with deoderant that covers the smell of sweat I found this stuff worked.
    A bit pricey but work it

1.5/5

April 15, 2016

i purchashed this on sale it was a great deal....how ever this is not for me ...it has a mild scent .this just doesnt work for it protects from perspiring but leaves nasty marks on my cloths and it left an odd film almost like soap scum feels ...no not for me

April 15, 2016

lady speed stick clinical protection is the only anti-antiperspirant that works for me. In the winter when I'm wearing heavy clothing, or working outside in summer I tend to sweat a lot and this product really keeps it down and minimizes any sweat smells.

January 20, 2016

I like this product (even more than other clinical deodorants)
    The pleasant, neutral smell, allows you to wear it on a daily basis, even if you apply it on in the morning.

It does not dry the skin, and it is great to use when you have an active, busy lifestyle. No need to reapply, as the 48 hour protection keeps you going for a long time.

July 16, 2015

Just like every other deodorant except i find it's hard to wash off almost like it leaves a film

Trump

BoatDriver added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite actors/actresses?

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

The Shield

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme