Lady Speed Stick cool and fresh 24 hour Reviews

October 05, 2020

Best

First thing . To all the women who reads this i have been using lady speed stick for a while and i love it cant complain about it works wonders for us

April 01, 2020

My go-to antiperspirant

This brand and scent are pretty much the only antiperspirant I purchase! Cool and fresh is similar to a baby powder scent, and this stick lasts me quite some time even with daily use.

December 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great all day protection

I have been using this since middle school and it’s still my go to The smell is great and all day protection is perfect for me the price point hasn’t gone up and it very affordable Other deodorants both my skin but this brand seems to be the best out there

2.7/5

April 17, 2019

Dislike

I would not recommend this product. It did not keep me dry and I found that this deodorant made me smell bad when I sweated. I sweat easily, but shower daily and have never had the smell problem with any other deodorant product I've used in the past.

April 11, 2019

I Always buy this deodorant

I have used this deodorant everyday over the last few years, it never ever lets me down, keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. It also doesn’t leave any white marks on clothing which is a big bonus to me because I wear a navy blue suit to work everyday. It smells great and keeps you feeling fresh and dry, honestly I never have to worry about smelling bad or sweating with this product it is that great!! I also find it lasts quite a long time even when applying every day, great value for the price.

March 21, 2019

No streaks and 24 hour wear

Great product. I am quite brand loyal when it comes to lady speed stick. I purchase their products regularly. This particular one is great for not leaving streaks on any darker clothes so you don't need to worry about being extra careful putting your tops on. 24 hour protection against smelly armpits which we all love! I find some deodorants can be scratchy and irritate the skin but their formula is super soft when using on armpits.

March 05, 2019

Great Product

I absolutely love this scent. It really is cool and fresh! I also appreciate that it works on my sensitive skin and although it is a solid stick (not gel), it is still sheer and does not get into my clothes.

January 29, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Best I've found

This is by far the best antiperspirant that I've found. I've tried others but them don't compare. Lady speed stick keeps me dry all day and the scent lasts all day long. I never need to worry about reapplying throughout the day.

December 19, 2018

Love it

Only deordant that I will
    Use for the past 17 years . Doesn’t wear off during the day so you’re not having to check and reapply. Also love the powder fresh scent

September 18, 2018

great product

This is great deodorant and the smell is refreshing however i find that it dose not last for the day and i had to reapply by dinner time. i love that its invisible too!!