Lady Speed Stick Invisible Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 510 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Formulated to leave no white residue on skin. Comes in a variety of fun and familiar fragrances.

May 10, 2017

I really like this anti perspirant, it smells great and glides on easy. It is good for approx. 24 hours. For the value it is a great product and you can find an awesome deal at Costco for 4-5 of this Anti-Perspirant in a multi pack. I wish this product was a 48hr product but other than that it is great for what it does.

March 06, 2017

i love this deodorant, i use it everyday and its my go to brand all the time. they have many scents, and i love them. i don't get clumpy white pieces either which is perfect when wearing sleeveless shirts!

February 24, 2017

C'est le déodorant que j'achète toujours. Je n'aime pas les déodorants en gel car Cest froid liquide et mouille mon chandail. Celui-ci est invisible, sent bon et est abordable.

January 30, 2017

I was disappointed that this one didn't seem to pull through when I got a bit sweaty. I put on enough of it in the morning and often had wet marks under my arms by the afternoon. I don't usually use this brand and, sadly, I probably won't use it again as it's not strong enough for me. BUT I do like the light scent and that it goes on invisible.

November 30, 2016

I use this as my main deodorant all the time and I really love the scents that this deodorant comes in. I use a different scent but the same exact kind. It stays on all day and does not leave me with stains on my clothes. I can change a shirt right after putting on my deodorant and I don't have to be careful putting a new shirt on because it does not stain. I never have any odours and I will keep using this deodorant. It is one of the best!

November 30, 2016

I love the scents they have available and it goes on nice but I find that half way threw the day I'm always finding white marks under my arms but that's the only down fall of it still works good

December 14, 2015

I use this deodorant because I purchase the bulk packages from Costco. I keep one in my bathroom, one in my work bag and one in my gym bag. This deodorant still leaves a white residue on clothes. It does not keep me very fresh throughout the entire day. I have to continuously reapply it. I continue to use this product because I have yet to find one that does a better job at this price.

July 04, 2015

The best deodorant that you can get IMHO. Stops the sweating, no smell or stains. Well... it does stain clothing over time, but not too much and nothing that couldn't be taken care of by some baking soda. Highly recommended!

June 10, 2015

Due to having sensitive skin I have had rashs that felt like my skin was on fire. Lady Speed Stick is the ONLY kind I can use

April 21, 2015

I have used this brand of "Antiperspirant" I have found it at a good price or I had coupons to redeem. #Lady #Speed #Stick #Invisible #Anti-#Perspirant & #Deodorant really goes on smooth, invisible and keeps me dry all day. It is very reasonably priced and I also like the scent.

Baywatch the Movie!