Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 490 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Formulated to leave no white residue on skin. Comes in a variety of fun and familiar fragrances.

April 07, 2017

This works, it smells pretty nice, but it's just not my top favourite. Once I started experimenting with different brands I didn't buy this one anymore. It was the brand I started with, when I first used deodorant, and it is a trusted brand.

April 07, 2017

This is my go to brand of deodorant. It goes on smoothly, the smell lasts me all day, and keeps me feeling fresh, and I don't have to feel self conscious when lifting my arms.
    I love all the different scents that it comes in, and I have tried almost all of them.
    The only thing I don't like os the price. It seems to keep going up. I only stock up when they go on sale and then I am good for about half a year.
    This is the best deodorant I have tried out of many.This one actually does what it says it will do.

March 21, 2017

Love the product but probably paid too much ordering it online. It is usually on sale at the local stores, but it is hard to find at times. The scent blows away the newer freesia and fruity scents coming out by Lady Speed Stick lately. Who wants flowers and fruits under their arm? Yuck. This is the better scent and not overpowering.

February 28, 2017

Doesn't cause white marks, and defends against odour all day. It is usually on sale so it quite cost effective if you are on a budget. I would definitely recommend purchasing this product.

January 15, 2017

I love this stuff !! I've used it for years ,don't plan on switching love speed stick all their kinds are great!!But maybe some new scents would be great

January 09, 2017

I wasn't sure about buying it at first but once I tried it I was amazed at how well it works and how long it lasts! The price was very good, almost too good haha but J think this is my new favourite brand. Still trying others though but it will be tough. I love this one.

September 02, 2016

I used this growing up but when i tried this recently i had to reapply several times everyday that i used this and it still made a sweaty armpits smell . Lady speed stick is not a good choice if you actually sweat... Too bad because they have so many awesome scents.

August 27, 2016

Lady speed stick smells great but it does not last even half the day in the summer heat even though it claims to provide 24 hours relief it is definitely not a product I wound recommend.

August 09, 2016

Great product, does what it's supposed to and true to claim - invisible. Apply once in the morning and good to go all day. Easy to apply, no issues with this product!

July 23, 2016

This was the antiperspirant that I bought the most . I love the powder scent variety of lady speed stick, smells great. It goes on smooth and it keeps me dry. I do notice that sometimes I get deodorant stains when I wear it .