Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Reviews

Formulated to leave no white residue on skin. Comes in a variety of fun and familiar fragrances.

December 15, 2017

Not best but good

I’ve used many deodorants and I can say for sure it’s a good one. It’s not the best but it works well and does not cause any alargy or skin discomfort.

December 11, 2017

A great product

I find some deodorants bother me and this is one that doesn't. Goes on feeling dry and I have don't have any problems with my clothes staining from it. Makes my underarms feeling soft also. The scents are wonderful.

September 18, 2017

Life saver

I will totally totally recommend this product, during my teenager years i had a problem sweating more then normal, i try so many things natural and expensive deodorant that people mention, and nothing works, i found this and being using it for years the fresh podwer works great on me.its great i love it.

June 11, 2017

It keeps you smelling good for ling periods of time no matter how much you sweat. It comes in so many different scents and is really smooth you can't even feel it when you put it on!

May 24, 2017

I love lady speed stick invisible dry, it goes on smoothly whether I've shaven right away or have not shaven for a few days which is nice! I love that it does not irritate my skin after I have shaven like other deodorants have and that when I wear my little black dress there are no white marks left behind on my little black dress where my armpits are. I like that you can get it for a super great price it is always regular $1.97 at Walmart but often come on sale for $1.50 for the 45g stick pair this price with a great coupon and you can really maximize your savings!!

May 06, 2017

love this, my #1 favourite deodorant, I love any scent but baby powder. No marks on clothes, and it lasts. I hate the wetness of liquid gel/spray deodorant but this brand feels silky.

0.5/5

April 30, 2017

This brand doesn't work for me at all. It doesn't help me with sweating at all. It's too bad because I find that this brand has a lot of good scents. I used to use it as a teenager.

April 07, 2017

This works, it smells pretty nice, but it's just not my top favourite. Once I started experimenting with different brands I didn't buy this one anymore. It was the brand I started with, when I first used deodorant, and it is a trusted brand.

April 07, 2017

This is my go to brand of deodorant. It goes on smoothly, the smell lasts me all day, and keeps me feeling fresh, and I don't have to feel self conscious when lifting my arms.
    I love all the different scents that it comes in, and I have tried almost all of them.
    The only thing I don't like os the price. It seems to keep going up. I only stock up when they go on sale and then I am good for about half a year.
    This is the best deodorant I have tried out of many.This one actually does what it says it will do.

March 21, 2017

Love the product but probably paid too much ordering it online. It is usually on sale at the local stores, but it is hard to find at times. The scent blows away the newer freesia and fruity scents coming out by Lady Speed Stick lately. Who wants flowers and fruits under their arm? Yuck. This is the better scent and not overpowering.