4.1/5
Prestige Item
Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

February 06, 2021
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

A must have!

Third bottle of Genefique' serum and really like the results. My skin is smoother, I have some acne scarring and the serum seems to be helping to smooth them out. I love that it is pre- measured in the dropper so there is no waste. Skin is definitely looking healthier and more youthful.

January 17, 2021

Feel plumber

I got a trial size of this. A couple of weeks in so far, skin feels plumber, as in you don't touch your face and feel your face is plumber! Touching my face, it feels softer but what I am enjoying is the feeling plumb from the inside! It's $99 for 30mL (smallest bottle) on Sephora, so I give it 2.5 stars for value. If I get to trial it one more time and results are consistent, I will then probably buy it.

May 16, 2020

It works!

This is probably the most popular and sort of a number one product by Lancôme. I wasn’t into high end skincare in the beginning, I thought it was all about advertising. Even after discount, it’s still pretty pricey. So I finally gave it a shot last Christmas. I’m quite pleased with the effect it does on my face. My face got clearer, and smoother. And it’s quite addicting to use everyday. It definitely does it job! The idea of going for luxury skincare is to treat oneself, to bring an at home luxurious experience, to escalate self-care level, in some way it does works like a placebo. But it works!

January 05, 2020

Liquid GOLD

This stuff is highly concentrated and absolutely amazing, but it’s basically the price of gold. The only time I ever purchase this product is when there’s some sort of “buy this, get this for x” I see a difference instantly from using this serum under my eyes, and a week of using it daily on my little wrinkles. My skin looks vibrant and feels amazing putting this under my moisturizer. Only downfall is the price.

November 27, 2019

This is an amazing product. I'd buy againq

I just LOVED my experience with advanced genefique serum! At day 1 to 7 my skin was so much softer. Later it had such a glowing appearance. It was never greasy ,sticky or anything. My pores may have even been smaller. My skin continued to look so clear and rosy. I love the faint fresh scent of the serum and it quickly dissipates. Just sinks right in!

October 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

It the most luxurious serum, I've personally ever used.

The Serum leaves my face feeling radiant and well moisturized. It's thick but is easily absorbed by the skin throughout the night, helping my skin appear to glow.

July 19, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Using this for years

Have been using for years, works for my sensitive skin and I wouldn’t swap for anything else. Yes expensive but affective. Lancôme is great, use this product

June 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy again.

The serum gets well absorbed and has a nice feel to the skin. The effects do not show fast though. We have to really consistent in use and need to apply twice a day for best results.

May 02, 2019

I would buy this again

This serum concentrate leaves my skin a very smooth and soft texture,I apply this everyday morning and at night times,when I wake up the next morning it leaves my skin a very soft to touch texture,really in love with this product

March 10, 2019

I want to use this forever

I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it! I like the syringe applicator because I love squeezing out 4 drops on my finger tips, 1 on each finger, and then touch my fingers from both hands together and tab the serum onto my face. It spreads like water on the face. I love how quick the serum is absorbed into my skin, and it doesn't feel tacky at all. I must wait for when there's a discount/sale to pick up another bottle!