4.1/5
Prestige Item
Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

March 01, 2021

Great serum

The Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum is a great serum to add to your routine. After a week of use, my skin had a nice glow, felt smoother, softer and overall brighter. I used at night, and also added a drop to my foundation which left my skin feeling hydrated. A very luxurious but effective product.

#gotitfree #freeproduct

February 22, 2021
    County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Great Serum

This serum is great. You only need a few drops and it absorbs quickly to leave your skin feeling soft and nourished. Fine lines around my eyes are now less visible.

February 12, 2021

Excellent produit dont je ne peux plus me passer !!!

J’ai reçu ce produit en cadeau et je l’ai tout de suite adoré!!! Une texture si douce et fluide, sans odeur, qui raffermit vraiment la peau dès le premier mois d’utilisation ! Et la pipette distributrice est géniale et évite les contacts avec le contenu! Vraiment un de mes produits préférés. À essayer absolument!!!

February 06, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Visible difference from first use

I was lucky enough to test this and was amazed by it. It goes on beautifully without being oily or greasy, absorbs quickly and I could see the difference in my face texture and fine lines the first day. It is expensive but I will be purchasing as worth every penny!

November 27, 2020

Another great lancome product

I am a consumer of Lancome products (makeup, perfume, certain creams) this product I was gifted from a friend as it was a little pricey to splurge on a concentrate however very pleased!!!

Used the products for several months, just a few tiny drops of concentrate each evening after cleansing face . It felt very velvet like smooth to apply on face, absorbed quickly, left a smooth finished look to my face. I found I looked complete. I noticed a glow in my complexion through out the day even after using every night.

Nice smell that isn't overwhelming is a bonus.

Price is a little much for an extra product but it does work and works perfectly with other moisturizers , etc.

It says what it does by a trusted brand that delivers :)

October 28, 2020

The fountain of youth in a bottle

Awesome serum, I love it. I noticed results almost immediately I'd say after about 4 days. It's now been 2 weeks and I'm loving the results. My skin is more plumped, vibrant, smooth and brightened. I feel great.

July 05, 2020

Great serum

I have tested this serum and found out that I love the way my skin feels with this one. It seems to plump my skin nicely and a little goes a long way. I like that it is made by a very well known company as well. My fine lines are diminished and may skin feels hydrated all day long.

February 28, 2020

My Favorite All Time Serum!

I can’t remember how long I have been using this serum but I have been using it for a number of years. The only thing I don't like about this product is the high price you have to pay.

I am not sure if I see any difference in my skin in using this product as I have been using it for many years and my skin has been looking smooth and radiant every day. I do recall when I first used this serum, my skin discoloration slowly went away. I am in my thirties and I believe this is the best time to invest in anti-aging products that work for your skin.

January 30, 2020
    United States

Absolutely LOVE!

This is one of my absolute favorite products. As far as concentrates go, this is one of the most affordable but actually result noticing ones a I have ever used. I am very picky with my skin care and am super careful about what I apply to my face but I trust this product. It actually works! It hydrates my skin and gives it a glow that I don’t notice with any other product. I’ve used much more expensive products and haven’t seen results as good as this! It’s in no way a cheap product but it is VERY AFFORDABLE and SO WORTH THE MONEY!

January 07, 2020
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

It leaves your face feeling like silk

When I was first trying out this serum I applied it every night for 2 months and my fine lines started to appear less noticeable! I love that it leaves my face feeling like silk and makes my skin looks radiant.

The formula is lightweight, non-greasy, and it absorbs nicely into my skin. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it’s pricey.