• Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Pink. Party. Pretty. Palette
  • Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Pink. Party. Pretty. Palette
Amazing

Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Pink. Party. Pretty. Palette Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1129 out of 1259 in Eye Shadow

September 13, 2010

I received this limited edition eye shadow palette from Lancome to review.

Part of their Bronze Riviera collection, this six-piece palette includes the shades Flower (light pink base), Fresh Rose (shimmery peach-pink), Kitten Heel (metallic pink highlight), Tropiques Glow (golden metallic), Lounging (medium brown sheen), and Lava (shimmery dark brown). It's part of their summer collection, but I think I will be able to use most of this trans-seasonally with other colours.

The compact has a magnetic closure and large mirror - huge points for this! The applicator is a brush instead of the ubiquitous sponge, but I didn't care for it and use my own brushes instead.

I use this palette to create a smokey rose eye which offsets my green eyes very nicely. The mid colours wear fairly sheer, so I found it best to use with a primer to get the best colour payoff.

This limited edition compact is sold out in many places, but if you can still get your hands on it I think it's a great buy. 6 great shades and nice large compact from a top end brand - good enough for me!