4.1/5
Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Grandiose Mascara Reviews

May 16, 2016

The Lancome Grandiose Mascara is the best mascara that I have ever used. Naturally, my eyelashes are pretty thin and straight and this mascara makes them pop like no other. I love how pigmented the formula is. The swan neck style wand is great for maneuvering really close to the lash line, and the bristles provide my lashes with maximum length and volume. The brush is also very innovative and allows me to get the tiny lashes in the corners of my eyes. I find that it does not flake off (like other brands) at all and it does not weigh the lashes down.

Would definitely recommend this if you're willing to splurge!!

April 01, 2016

I have always been a fan of Lancome's mascaras. I adore the applicator on this one though - I find that because the brush is angled, it allows me to really get into the inner lashes of my eyes, and create a sort of "fanned out" effect, with a good deal of volume. The mascara itself is also very pigmented, so it is perfect if you're going for a dramatic look. Leaves my lashes soft and lush, which is always a plus!

February 19, 2016

I must say...in love with Lancôme mascaras! The wand on this mascara is amazing and it really did plump up my lashes. One of my new faves. Doesn't flake off on your face. Initially it was a little tricky getting used to but now that I am- I am a believer!

February 10, 2016

I have short thin lashes and I always need volume and length, so imagine my surprise that this one does both. Makes my short stumpy lashes long and thicker than normal. I also love that you don't need to put several quotes on, all you need is good coat. The wand is different but it also makes it easier to use. Highly recommended!

January 22, 2016

This is a really good volumizing mascara, I recommend layering it, you need 2-3 coats depending on what volume you want, but it is great. I have really long lashes, so this adds more volume to them,

January 22, 2016

Love love love this mascara! It's super volumizing, makes my lashes look fake and lasts all day, totally recommend it!!!

January 10, 2016

Great product.. worth the $$ !! has a nice faint scent, and packaging is very luxurious. results are amazing! lashes are full, no clumping, and lasts all day!

January 05, 2016

I wouldn't say that i'm in love with this mascara. I really don't think it is the best for this price. But it worked well for me and my eyelashes were pretty long after. It is better than the drugstore ones but not the best.

1.0/5

December 04, 2015

After reading a bunch of reviews on how great this mascara is, I told my sister about it and she got it for me on my birthday. I was so excited to try it but ended up very disappointed.
    I have been a mascara junkie for about 30 years now and have tried them all. The Lancôme Grandiose just didn't work for me. I found it dried very quickly and left my lashes hard and brittle. It was clumpy going on and ended up flaking off during the day, especially from my lower lashes. Their was little volume or lengthening The swan brush did nothing special and if anything, was a little irritating to use. I found that what did not flake off my lashes was very hard to remove and left dark smudges under my eyes that were hard to get out.
    But it does come in a beautiful container that looks very elegant and expensive.
    I have tried other Lancôme mascaras and liked their formulas but this formula just didn't cut it....especially with the hefty price tag, but even if it was drug store priced, I would not buy it again.