Lancôme Paris Grandiose Mascara Reviews

4.1/5
91% OF CHICKS DIG IT
62 reviews
Ranked #49 out of 943 in Mascara

    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 10, 2017

    Longtime Favorite!

    I have used this mascara for several years now. They made a beautiful navy blue shade that I don't find anymore, but I love the black as well. The shape of the brush reaches every tiny little corner lash and gets the outer lashes to fan out nicely. It last for an entire day without smudging or ending up under my lower lashes. There is also a waterproof version that I use on occasion.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 30, 2017

    Je ne suis pas trop en amour avec la grande brosse, même si le résultat est quand même bien.
    Mais ce qui me déplaie plus de ce mascara ces que toutes les fois ces un cauchemar pour essayer de l'enlever. C'est collant et j'en ais jusqu'au lendemain quand je me réveille (yeux de raton) .Pourtant j'utilise le même démaquillant dupuis toujours qui fonctionne très bien avec d'autres marques (incluant d'autres mascaras Lancome).

    Je préfère de beaucoup Hypnôse Mascara de Lancome

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 29, 2017

    This mascara is amazing! It lasts really long and stays the same all through the day. It is expensive (35$) but it's really worth the price. I always go back to that mascara when I try another one.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 26, 2017

    I absolutely love this mascara. I get so many compliments on my lashes when I wear it. It does a really good job of lengthening and defining the lashes. You do need to be careful to not go over the lashes too many times or else it will start to clump pretty bad. I've found that more than 3 sweeps will cause clumping. I often use this with the Cils Booster XL and that just makes my lashes look even fuller!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 29, 2017

    I've used a lot of different mascaras from drugstore to high end department. This is simply the best. No clumping just beautiful long natural looking lashes!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 13, 2017

    J'ai acheté ce mascara pour avoir un effet "faux cils". J'ai été satisfaite du résultat. Bien que ce n'est pas possible d'avoir le même effet qu'une pose de faux cils, ce mascara donne du volume et de la longueur et ce sans avoir à en mettre plusieurs couches. Il faut par contre s'habituer à la forme de l'applicateur.

    Aussi j'ai été agréablement surprise de voir qu'il ne faisait pas de grumeaux.

    Un de mes mascaras préféré!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 01, 2017

    J'aime bien le look qu'il donne à mes cils. Il tient bien. Ça prend un certain temps s'habituer à l'angle de la brosse. Par contre, on le "sens" sur les cils, il est lourd. Je rachèterais probablement.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 22, 2016

    I really liked this mascara. The formula does give the lashes more volume and the wand allows you to coat each lash adding to give length as well. You maintain definition of the lashes however they appear fuller and thicker. The only downside is that after a couple of hours of wear the mascara can dry out and flake a little leaving you bit smudges if your not careful.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 22, 2016

    I'm not someone who's crazy about large bristle wands when it comes to Mascara so when I was able to try out this wand, I was thrilled at its presentation. Additionally, the way it is shaped is perfect for left or right hand application and both top and bottom lashes. It's unique and it works. The formula is also fantastic, one of my favourites when it comes to high-end products and has already been repurchased twice over and added in to my stash. Love it!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    August 02, 2016

    I was fooled by the packaging and I tried this product and I definitely did not like it. It just clumped my lashes, and gave a spidery effect that I hate.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity


    MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

    Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

    Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

    Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Xystuff question.



    BakerGirl2017 added a new review for
    Eatmore bar

    Mlepine added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate


    See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles