Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Reviews
#17 in Perfume

March 25, 2018

Strong and Feminine

This is a scent with a lot of staying power! Reads as very feminine, and definitely a fragrance that announces it's presence. I enjoyed it a lot on my skin chemistry and found I got many compliments on it throughout the day, would repurchase and keep in my rotation.

March 16, 2018

Its fine

It's like most perfumes pretty much. A little too much floral maybe idk. Not my most favourote. Makes me feel a little weird. I don't notice it staying much.

March 13, 2018

je rachèterai !

Ce parfum sent divinement bon. Je vous le conseille à milles pour cents. Il reste sur la peau toute la journée sans perdre de son odeur et de plus la packaging est très très beau.

February 23, 2018

Love the smell. It has such a beautiful undertones of flowers, that stays with you even after the initial burst of smell is gone. It lasts long, I would say a good 5 hrs and the best thing is not too bold of a smell.

January 25, 2018

Je peux vivre sens lui

Mon parfum fétiche je l'adore et j'ai toujours pleins de compliment quand je le porte. Il sens tellement bon avec une note sucré et sont odeur reste sur la peau LONGTEMPS. Il est parfait que dire de plus.

January 19, 2018

Love in a bottle

Perhaps the only perfume on me which lasts n lasts..it smells aaahmazing ..better than the flower bomb.And u need so little of it everytime.Can be worn as a day time perfume and easily transforms into a sexy night time perfume..

January 18, 2018

Le meilleur

J’adore ce parfum. L’odeur est fruité et très douce. La tenue est imbattable. Le packaging comme à l’habitude de la marque est parfait. Je le conseille surtout au +14 ans

January 15, 2018

Fancy lady!

Not a big fragrance girl or should I say I wasn’t always. I normally stick with a basic body spray but I got Lancôme Paris La Vie EST Belle L ‘eat De Parfum for Christmas and it makes me feel so fancy. First time using was last night. Not something I can do every day but for a night out on special occasion it’s right on the money. Had it on at dinner last night and my man keep leaning in and then leaning in more. Finaly he goes “wow you smell so...”. FANCY! I said an he goes NO! Sexy!
    If you are looking to spoile you self this is a wonderful way to do so!

November 26, 2017

Best gift ever

Received this as a gift from my husband and felt inlove on the spot. It's a really intense smell and a very strong perfume that lasts a lot. I was so obsessed I used to wear at night too. I wore it even when pregnant with my sun even though I could not stand other smells, this one I really enjoied. I saw it is pretty expensive so you better test it before buying it care it's a sweet woody smell so it does not suit everyone.
    You feel like a movie star when wearing this perfume or like a really wealthy person , cause the smell is so so classy.

November 06, 2017

Everyday

Loving this scent up right now. Have been wearing this scent for two weeks straight now and I find it lasts all day long and isn't a strong scent. A powdery soft scent of Iris, jasmine, patchouli, praline, tonka bean and vanilla. This is such a lovely warming feminine scent.