Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Reviews
#17 in Perfume

September 23, 2018

Sexy smelling perfume

My husband bought me this perfume and I absolutely love it. I like to use this at night when we go for dinner. It lasts throughout the night and has a great fall/ winter smell for perfume in my opinion because it's a bit heavier.

August 30, 2018

Amazing

This perfume is undoubtedly the girliest perfume I’ve smelt in a while
    There’s no manly undertones it’s pure beauty I’m obsessed it’s sweet and light but strong enough to make a presence I’m definitely going to purchase another bottle or kit this is up there with givinchy perfumes it’s very nice

July 18, 2018

an amazing product

i really loved this perfume so much and absolutely i will buy it again everytime it just makes you feel so confident it has a special smell and of course it is my favourite

March 25, 2018

Strong and Feminine

This is a scent with a lot of staying power! Reads as very feminine, and definitely a fragrance that announces it's presence. I enjoyed it a lot on my skin chemistry and found I got many compliments on it throughout the day, would repurchase and keep in my rotation.

March 16, 2018

Its fine

It's like most perfumes pretty much. A little too much floral maybe idk. Not my most favourote. Makes me feel a little weird. I don't notice it staying much.

March 13, 2018

je rachèterai !

Ce parfum sent divinement bon. Je vous le conseille à milles pour cents. Il reste sur la peau toute la journée sans perdre de son odeur et de plus la packaging est très très beau.

February 23, 2018

Love the smell. It has such a beautiful undertones of flowers, that stays with you even after the initial burst of smell is gone. It lasts long, I would say a good 5 hrs and the best thing is not too bold of a smell.

January 25, 2018

Je peux vivre sens lui

Mon parfum fétiche je l'adore et j'ai toujours pleins de compliment quand je le porte. Il sens tellement bon avec une note sucré et sont odeur reste sur la peau LONGTEMPS. Il est parfait que dire de plus.

January 19, 2018

Love in a bottle

Perhaps the only perfume on me which lasts n lasts..it smells aaahmazing ..better than the flower bomb.And u need so little of it everytime.Can be worn as a day time perfume and easily transforms into a sexy night time perfume..

January 18, 2018

Le meilleur

J’adore ce parfum. L’odeur est fruité et très douce. La tenue est imbattable. Le packaging comme à l’habitude de la marque est parfait. Je le conseille surtout au +14 ans